+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Fear' Grows to Record Levels

'Fear' Grows to Record Levels

'FEAR' GROWS TO RECORD LEVELS

Published: February 11, 2003

VIEWERS FALL IN LOVE WITH A SPECIAL COUPLES EDITION OF “FEAR FACTOR,” GIVING THE HIT SERIES ITS HIGHEST 18-49 AND TOTAL-VIEWER RESULTS EVER

BURBANK, Calif. -- February 11, 2003 -- NBC’s hit reality series “Fear Factor” achieved series-record results last night among adults 18-49 and total viewers with a couples edition that pitted pairs of contestants against the show’s trademark gross-out and fear-inducing challenges.

According to preliminary “fast affiliate” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, last night’s “Fear Factor” (7.7 rating, 19 share among adults 18-49, 17.7 million viewers overall) won the hour by a gigantic 64 percent margin among adults 18-49 and by 3.9 million viewers overall over CBS’ second-place comedies. “Fear Factor” also won the hour in virtually all other key demographics and households.

I loved the couple's show and would love for them all to be couple's Fear Factor. It was the best one I have seen so far. It was good to see the couples working together for the money. Joe said during the show that they should call it Relationship Wrecker instead of Fear Factor because there were two couples that were really at each other's throats at the end of the first challange. They will definately not be staying together.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread