+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fear Factor "Ladies Night" 02-04-03

JR.

Fear Factor "Ladies Night" 02-04-03

Fear Factor – 02/04/03

A few deep breaths, a cold shower, and I’m ready for this extra special edition. Ok, let’s meet my new fantasy material:

Pam Green – Tattoo Makeup Artist from Angleton, Texas. Tattoos need makeup? Whatever, that’s not important anyway. Wow.

Nekesha Givens – Orlando Magic Dancer from Orlando, Florida. Now I have a reason to like basketball.

Erin Matteson – Bartender from Naperville, Illinois. Ok this one scares me. It’s not the type of scared like “oh man, she’s going to win”, I mean scared as in night terrors.

Mandy Chester – Theater Promoter from Joplin, Missouri. Yeah, the name fits. I think I’m in love…again.

Dalila Frazier – Fitness Instructor from Chicago, Illinois. I’m going to need proof of her occupation, I want to see her do jumping jacks.

Donna Russell – Manicurist from Ocoee, Florida. Damn, 3 kids? MILF-MILF-MILF!

The ladies make their way down a dock by the waterfront to meet the host, Joe Rogan. He goes over the rules but fails to mention that one of the requirements for today’s show are C-cups. On to the first stunt:

Rotating Scaffold Thingy - Version 425
    A square shaped structure is suspended above the water. Contestants will start in one corner and must walk along the 12 inch outside edge to the opposite corner while it is moving. There is a knotted rope on the opposite corner which they must use to get to a lower platform and release a flag. The 4 fastest times will move on to the next round.

Mandy is lucky #1, and Joe asks how her balance is. It looks just fine from here Joe. 3-2-1-GO and she’s off on an even, steady pace. She makes it around to the rope without any trouble and begins her decent. Oh how I wish I was a rope right now. No hang ups at all on her way down, and she reaches the flag in 1:17.1.

Donna is up next (MILF-MILF-MILF!), and dedicates it to her kids. She gets off to a quicker pace, but falls just short of making the rope. In an attempt to hang on, she bruises herself by grabbing on to the structure. I will gladly volunteer my services to make things all better, ‘cause that’s the kind of guy I am.

Dalila in on deck, and says that she’s going to pull things from Mandy’s and Donna’s performance to create her own theory and method. “Theory and method? Are you going to write a paper on this” Joe cracks. She takes off very slowly, and loses it about half way down the first section. She would’ve been better off writing that paper.

Erin is next, and I turn on the lights and check the locks on my doors. She starts slow too, but makes it to the rope and down to the flag in 2:52.4.

Next up is Pam, and after a slow start, picks up the pace a little. She gets to the rope and gets the flag in 1:34.2. I am thankful for more Pammmm, but that sends Dalila on the walk of shame.

Nekesha closes out the stunt, and she only needs to make it to the rope to advance. She starts out slow and a little wobbly, coming close to falling a few times, but is able to make to the rope. She climbs down and gets the flag in 2:19.3, which sends Donna (MILF-MILF-MILF!) home. Sadly, Nekesha doesn’t give us victory dance.

The remaining girls arrive at a warehouse, and walk past a few of those crystal ball things that shoot out electricity. They meet up with Joe again, who is standing in front of a covered table. He lets them in on their next stunt:

Electric Boogaloo
    Contestants must transfer 6 electric eels from one side of a tank to the other, using only one hand. Each eel can generate up to 1000 volts. The 3 that finish with the fastest times will move on to the finals.

Nekesha is up first. After splashing around for a few seconds she switches hands and grabs a couple. She claims to be able to feel it all the way up her arm as she alternates hands to get the 6 in 56 seconds. I bet she got a charge out of that. Har har.

Scary Erin is next, and gets right to business with much less thrashing. It looks like she’s done this before, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she had some as pets. She even takes time to explain how hard it is to let go of them. She finishes in 40 seconds with minimal trouble. Now I’m really afraid.

Oh Mandy, you must do this and go to the finals, so I can drool some more, Oh Mandy…She gets into position, goes right to it. She flies through at a blazing pace, and finishes in 13 seconds. I wish she had splashed more, her tube top was way too dry. Woohoo, jump for joy….that’s it, keep jumping. Bouncy bouncy.

Pam closes it out by saying “Joe, I’m ready”, and I almost fall off the couch. **think about baseball, think about baseball** She has all sorts of trouble and is screaming like a little girl. From the audio, you’d swear that I was watching a skin flick with all of the “ooh-ow-this is so hard-it hurts”. She ends up quitting at 45 seconds without getting a single eel into the other side. Joe curiously sticks his hand in the tank just to see how it feels, but quickly pulls it out and states “that sucks, I’m glad I don’t have to do it. Mandy would beat my ass”. Hmm, my thoughts exactly.

It’s on to the finals, and the remaining ladies walk along the side of a lake to see what their last stunt will be:

Ride This!
    Contestants must sit on a barrel suspended from a helicopter over the lake while it swings and rocks back and forth. The one that stays on the longest will be the winner.

Erin is up first, and says that she’s always wanted to ride a mechanical bull. I hate to break it to her, but this is a little different. I hope she doesn’t hit me. She climbs on, the chopper lifts her up, and the clock starts. She’s holding on pretty well as she sways side to side, and hangs on for 35.4 seconds.

Oh Mandy is next, and is wearing a lovely baby blue 2 piece. She mounts the barrel and is off. All is well at first, but gets leaning a bit too far to her left and falls to the water in 32.4 seconds. She may be a Fear Factor loser, but she’s a winner in my book. We get a nice parting shot of her dripping wet in her bikini as she take the boat ride of shame. It kind of reminds me of the Pam Anderson video…

All eyes are on Nekesha, because she’s hot and because she’s also the last contestant. She gets into position, wearing a beautiful magenta 2 piece, and takes off. At about 15 seconds in she slides completely sideways, but manages to pull herself right back up. She hangs on for a few more seconds before sliding off in 28.2.

So that means Erin is your all woman Fear Factor champion. Whew, now I can put my pants back on.

Next Monday: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a special “couples” edition.

To contact the author, send mail to jr@fansofrealitytv.com

I just knew JR was going to enjoy an all-girl FF way too much. Great job!

FORT Newbie

fear factor ladies night

Hay JR good recap of the night.

i gotta agree with you on Mandy. She is the hottest thing I've seen on reality tv since Pamala's houseboating vacation.

I'd love to meet her, or at the very least see some more pics of her. I usderstand she models for budweiser.

Anyone have anymore info on her??

Adios Amigo

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I was saving the tape of this for the weekend for the saturdays sucks on t.v., but now.........

FORT Newbie

mandy chester link

Link to Mandy Chester pic with her short fiance!

She was at the TWIN HILLS country club!!! how faunny is that!! TWIN HILLS!!!

I am SO in love with this girl.. Those funbags drive me BUTZ!

http://www.joplinindependent.com/dis...lay_single.php

anyone else with pics please POST!!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the photopost.

Mandy is truly a stunner, isn't she? When she started jumping up and down after the electric eel stunt, I thought for sure that the tube top was going to fall and we were going to see the "censored" sign any moment; damn!! Please maintain a vigilant watch for additional sightings of this luscious pair; no, not HIM, you dolt, the OTHER pair.

This photo reminds me of when Dudley Moore used to date Susan Anton; he called them “earmuffs”.

Ciao y'all (Southern Italian for "G'bye")
    ChiliWm

FORT Newbie

short fiance

I may be short but look at what i am sleeping with tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

more

Sorry have to rub it in!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

And you thought i was done.

FORT Newbie

mandy chester

I am from england where Fear Factor is currently running on a channel called sky one. When i watched this paticular episode i was transfixed by the vivacious mandy, she has the most perfect breasts and is absolutely beautifal and i would like to thank mr bigyellowcat for posting those pictures you are one lucky guy.

if anybody knows anywhere else we can find mandy on the net please let us know!!

I will continue to watch fear factor it is not only a quality show but it has gorgeous babes as well what more can you want.

cu later
    bozman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast