+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fear Factor B-Day party Help

FORT Newbie

Fear Factor B-Day party Help

Hi all
    My 3 1/2 yr old son is a fear factor fanatic.
    he watches the thing 24-7
    we have all episodes on our tivo for him. he is having a b-day July7 and he wants a fear factor party. we allready have banners, invitations, candy bars etcc...
    we need help with any other items we can buy
    also we are making a tape to send to Joe Rogan in hopes of him replying to him
    any help email me please

westnassau@aol

Well, first of all, to the FORT, fearfactorfancl! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Second of all, it never ceases to amaze me how much the 4-12 demographic loves Fear Factor... I would have hated it at that age.

Third, I think the Fear Factor B-Day party is an excellent idea, although I don't know what I'd buy for that theme. If you're a little arts-and-crafts-y:

(1) A large yellow tarp or similar material. You could cut out "flags" in the long rectangle shape and print out "FEAR FACTOR" in large italicized Arial Black font letters (perhaps at a Kinko's or somewhere, hehe) and superglue squares of (2) velcro on them for some "grab all the flags like they do on Fear Factor" party game.

(3) Food Coloring!!! Why not turn the lemonade dark red and tell them it's camel's blood? Maybe you could add green food coloring to butter that you spread on hamburger buns before you toast them if you are doing a backyard-cookout-neighborhood style party?

Hmm... I'm out of ideas for now, but I'm male, so I'm getting my testosterone revoked for this post anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    Well, first of all, to the FORT, fearfactorfancl! We hope you enjoy your stay!

b](3)[/b] Food Coloring!!! Why not turn the lemonade dark red and tell them it's camel's blood? Maybe you could add green food coloring to butter that you spread on hamburger buns before you toast them if you are doing a backyard-cookout-neighborhood style party?
    Let's stay away from any kind of stuff and call it blood for a 4 year old, okay?
    My friend had a FF party for her son- although I think he is a few years older. You can do a lot of food stuff - cold spaghetti, jello, ect. My kids always do a fear factor ice cream bar eating contest- whoever eats the fastest and gets the head freeze wins!
    You can really do many of the standard party games but with a little flair- FF style. I would stay away from any true fear games, and think about stunts that may be really scary. They should be fun, not scary or dangerous. You can do an obstacle course to muddle through, then have them eat cold spagetti and tell them it's worms. You can hide the food and have them guess which is worms, eyeballs (melon balls) fish guts (jellow) , etc. You can make a FF shake with ice cream and oreos and tell them it's the FF shake.
    Anyway, have fun!

Sorry- I guess I didn't quite read the entire question: You asked what else you can buy? It sounds like you have it all- it will be cool if FF and /or Joe Rogan can send you some stuff.

Do not forget the "put your hand in the mystery goo" type games. cold noodles, peeled grapes and cubed jello in different bowls where they can not see what is in it, but have to reach in and touch. You could also blindfold them and have them taste different foods. Just make sure the kiddos you invite do not have food allergies or sensitivities. At halloween jello has a brain shaped mold with a recipe. Maybe a friend who loves that holiday has one or a party supply store might have them year 'round.

+ Reply to Thread