Closed Thread

Thread: Twins Episode

Twins Episode

Does anyone know who won last nights show? My Tivo stopped recording early & I missed Ryan & Andy (the ones with cowboy hats) do the last stunt . Can you also post a brief description of how they did? I was rooting for the musicians to won so hopefully they did. The Fear Factor site doesn't have who won up yet.

THANKS!!

FORT Newbie
    Same here! I actually came here to see if it were posted anywhere. Come on you guys help us out. Just tell us who won! I dont need a recap.

FORT Regular
    The musicians won!! It was actually really close, but then at the end one of the cowboy twins couldn't find the flag because the other twin accidentally unhooked it when they were trying to unhook the key. So he was just being thrashed around in there for a while. He finally found it and got out and to the pole to put the flag on but he was too late. They didn't lost by much, but I can't remember their times.

Yay for the musicians! I thought they were the most entertaining pair to ever hit fear factor!

I loved it when they were talking and one said, I need to bring my A game. Wait, I don't actually have an A game (or something like that) Hahahahaa it was great

Quote Originally Posted by wagon29
    Does anyone know who won last nights show? My Tivo stopped recording early & I missed Ryan & Andy (the ones with cowboy hats) do the last stunt . Can you also post a brief description of how they did? I was rooting for the musicians to won so hopefully they did. The Fear Factor site doesn't have who won up yet.

THANKS!!
    That's weird- mine did too! I actually don't have Tivo- I have the dvr thing (?) and I was hollerin at my daughter that she *must have messed around with it because I lost the last few minutes!" I'm off to go apologize now, I guess

Closed Thread