+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Omarosa vs. Idol Sexpot!

FORT Fogey

Omarosa vs. Idol Sexpot!

http://entertainment.iwon.com/celebg...04_2005_2.html

Omarosa vs. Idol Sexpot!
    by Ben Katner

Hard as it may be to believe, something actually left a worse taste in Nikki McKibbin's mouth than the worms she drank on Reality Stars Fear Factor: the tumultuous time she spent in the company of The Apprentice's preening prima donna, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth.

"She's pathetic, really," the feisty, redheaded American Idol 1 finalist tells TVGuide.com. "She's this beauty-pageant princess who's got no actual talent, so the only way she can extend her 15 minutes of fame is by being as thoughtless and spiteful a human being as she possibly can.

"Frankly," she adds, "I'd sooner hang out with the snakes that kept biting me in the second challenge than with that [viper]!"

At least McKibbin gives The Donald's flunky wannabe props for honing her bitchcraft to a fine art. "The high-maintenance aspect of her personality comes very naturally," the fired-up redhead suggests, "but the villainy is something I think she's had to develop."

Of course, she would be hard-pressed not to concede that the big O has made a science of nastiness: At one point during Monday's catfight, Omatrocious even reduced the tough Texan to tears. "What can I say?" McKibbin replies wryly. "Anger-management classes teach you to cry, not yell, and thanks to her, I did both."

Despite the sour note McKibbin hit with her Fear-some rival, these days the vivacious vocalist is walking around with a song in her heart plenty of songs, in fact. "I'm in talks with a major label to finally get my album out there," she reveals, coyly declining to name the conglomerate lest the deal be jinxed. "I've waited a long time to find just the right situation for me, and this feels like it. If everything goes according to plan, the first single could be released as early as this spring." In other words, Omarosa is once again about to get, ahem, trumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    "She's this beauty-pageant princess who's got no actual talent, so the only way she can extend her 15 minutes of fame is by being as thoughtless and spiteful a human being as she possibly can."
    Um.... huh?

While I agree with the 'no actual talent' comment and the assessment of the 15-minutes extension.... beauty-pageant princess? Where the heck did that come from?

Does McKibbin actually have no idea who Omarosa is? Granted, I don't watch American Idol, and have no idea myself who McKibbin is -- and I don't watch Fear Factor, so only know what happened through reading the boards here -- what gave her the idea Omarosa was a beauty pageant princess? Now there's one of the few phrases I've never heard associated with Omarosa.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

It was the way Omarosa kept looking in the mirror and always worried about the way she looked. She even got a mirror out to check how she looked in her swim cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Um.... huh?

While I agree with the 'no actual talent' comment and the assessment of the 15-minutes extension.... beauty-pageant princess? Where the heck did that come from?

actually, i am pretty sure omarosa made her rounds on the beauty pageant circuit before hitting the reality tv circuit.

Watching the show last week actually increased my disgust and distaste for Omorosa. What a pathetic waste of a good education. I wonder why she keeps belittling herself in the way she does...

+ Reply to Thread