+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I'm sorry $50,000 just isn't enough

FORT Fan
    I didn't say I was afraid... I simply stated $50,000 is just not enough. True, we've all heard the horror stories of what goes on in restaurants and/or grocery stores...

$50,000 is just not enough to volunteer.....

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    $50,000 is a joke. It's not nearly enough for some of the crap these fools do. I wouldn't eat disgusting crap like maggot covered cheese for a million dollars.

Most of the people who go on these shows value being on TV as much or more than the prize money. It's the same with shows like Jerry Springer. You wonder why anyone would make such a fool of themselves or allow Jerry to do one of those ambushes ("your mistress is really a man," and such). They just want to be on TV. They don't care about the context or what happens to them, just as long as they are on TV.

Personally, I would do pretty much any of the physical challenges on Fear Factor, but would have a hard time eating some of that stuff.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    $50,000 is a joke. It's not nearly enough for some of the crap these fools do. I wouldn't eat disgusting crap like maggot covered cheese for a million dollars.

As I stated before... that reminds me of the maggot covered pizza. Um... I like green peppers and onions on my pizza.. thank you.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Most of the people who go on these shows value being on TV as much or more than the prize money. It's the same with shows like Jerry Springer. You wonder why anyone would make such a fool of themselves or allow Jerry to do one of those ambushes ("your mistress is really a man," and such). They just want to be on TV. They don't care about the context or what happens to them, just as long as they are on TV.

Personally, I would do pretty much any of the physical challenges on Fear Factor, but would have a hard time eating some of that stuff.

I understand the wanting to be on tv bit... but to look like an idiot? Not the way I'd want to be on tv.

I'd do any of the physical challenges as well. But I'd have to skip the meal.

Kao
    What sucks is if you eat all the nasty stuff and get eliminated in the last leg you don't get anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345