Playboy to release "Women of Fear Factor" DVD

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050223/law098_1.html

Press Release
    Source: Playboy Home Entertainment

The Hottest Women to Ever Eat Maggots!
    Wednesday February 23, 1:56 pm ET
    Women of Fear Factor
    Seven 'Fear Factor' Contestants Bare All on DVD March 15, 2005

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Audiences can't get enough of the daredevil stunts and gross-out challenges posed to the contestants of "Fear Factor," but the other undeniable draw of the popular show is the abundance of gorgeous, scantily clad women. It's proved to be the perfect television formula: stomach-turning stunts performed by eye-popping babes. Now Playboy Home Entertainment presents seven of the sexiest thrill-seekers -- up-close & personal -- and nude! For all of these women, it turns out that one of the greatest challenges they've ever faced was baring it all for Playboy's cameras. Playboy Home Entertainment's Women of Fear Factor DVD proves that fear is definitely not a factor! The Women of Fear Factor DVD will be available on March 15, 2005 for $19.98 SRP.

The Women of Fear Factor showcases contestants Meghan Allen, Tina Bishop, Colleen Brewster, Amanda Dominick, Kelly Hopper, Monica Jackson and Meg Koestner. DVD bonus features include the featurette, "The Most Disgusting, Scariest Thing I Did on Fear Factor!," along with outtakes and a nude photo gallery. Women of Fear Factor is distributed exclusively by Image Entertainment.

In support of the DVD release of Women of Fear Factor, Monica Jackson, the $1 Million "Fear Factor" winner, will be available for a limited number of interviews.

Fascinating :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Fascinating :rolleyes
    My thoughts exactly, Fluff.

I think this is an important story that needs to be told. Thank gosh that the quality video producers at Playboy are stepping forward to provide us with an important addition to the Fear Factor legacy.

Oh sure, the cynics among us might think that this video will be nothing but a shameless vehicle for promoting these aspiring actresses' careers via the tried and true method of convincing them that getting naked is always good for landing a part on the Young and the Restless, but that is just crazy talk. The good folks at Playboy have nothing but the best interests of these ladies in mind.

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

When Playboy does these "women of _________" does the show or company(or whatever) get any money too? For example, will Fear Factor get any $$$ because they are calling this "The Women of Fear Factor"?? Or does it all just goto the ladies who appear?

Not that it really matters, just curious.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I gotta believe FF's production company gets a kickback from Playboy somehow, just for the rights to use their name.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'd tend to think so too, Bill. However....what about that "Women of Enron" pictorial they did a few years ago??
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

JR.
    I think FF will get something. I've seen the pictures (for research purposes only ) and the logo is in there.

Oh, and Meghan looks really, REALLY good.

Now are these women going to be bungi jumping nude? Are they going to show them eating worms while nude?

Better yet.... are they going to have to escape an attack dog while nude?

Wow .. im not even lesbian and I'm interested.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast