+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scott & Lisa Marie

JR.

Scott & Lisa Marie

Scott & Lisa Marie
    Dating

Name: Scott

Name: Lisa Marie

How are you competitive in your every day life?
    He says: I manage a project with over twenty principals. I refuse to let anyone "beat me" and cause my project to fail.

Have you had any experiences that traumatized you?
    He says: Have you talked to Lisa Marie yet? Oh... you said trauma, I thought you said drama! Seriously... Nothing's happened that I haven't been able to turn into something to motivate me.

What is your unique and personal motivation for wanting to compete on the show?
    He says: Amongst all my friends, I am by far the least risk averse. I am motivated to be on the show to put my years of experience gained being crazy to good use.
    She says: My boyfriend (Scott) doesn't think I'm capable of eating a bug without convulsing.

How would you use the $1,000,000 Fear Factor winnings?
    He says: I'd invest in real estate and travel to Bali.
    She says: I'd travel in style... go all out.

Who do you live with and for how long?
    He says: I live in three places. In Las Vegas, I have a roommate. In Ft. Lauderdale, I live alone. And in Orlando, I live with Lisa Marie.

What conversation topics are "off-limits" for you at a dinner party?
    He says: Are you kidding me? Nothing... we love to mix it up about anything.
    She says: Depends on how drunk we are. Everything is fair game.

What is the most daring and dangerous thing you have ever done?
    He says: I jumped off a bungee tower, at apex of rebound, I unhooked and free-fell sixty feet into an airbag. (One of my many dangerous ideas I've somehow lived through.)

If you were going to be in People magazine, what inside info about you would be put up next to your picture?
    He says: Loves tofu, windsurfing, long walks on the beach... and Barry Manilow

What is the weirdest thing about you?
    He says: There's probably not just one. I love to be naked... while doing my taxes.
    She says: I use way too much toilet paper. I'm serious.

What is your strategy to win the game?
    He says: Play it as if we are the only contestants... they aren't factors to us; we can only be beaten by ourselves.
    She says: I will never hear the end of it if we lose. That is the best motivation. He (Scott) thinks I'm weak... I have to prove him wrong. Basically competing as if we are trying to see who is better.

Do you work out? What types of activities and how often?
    She says: Yes. I go to the gym three days a week. I do boxing classes, strip aerobics and running, and I beat myself up on my skateboard.

What would your friends say are your best qualities?
    She says: That I'm loyal, sincere and passionate. And I'm a great time.

What would your friends say are your worst qualities?
    She says: That I'm very competitive and hate to be wrong. And that I have bad taste in men.

What do you think was the scariest stunt on a previous Fear Factor?
    She says: Not the scariest, but the most painful... was watching the girl cry and not lay in the box with rats... she sucks.

If you had Aladdin's lamp and 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
    She says: Pets that listened to me. Naturally blonde hair. Boobs for my roommate (so we can share clothes).

Well, he seems to be a real jerk just by his self-serving answers. They're my least favorite couple so far.
    What is the weirdest thing about you?
    She says: I use way too much toilet paper. I'm serious.
    Is she trying to be funny? Strange...
    What would your friends say are your worst qualities?
    She says: That I'm very competitive and hate to be wrong. And that I have bad taste in men.
    Who would ever admit that, especially while IN a relationship? She must agree with them.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Someone call Mick Jagger. We have found his stolen lips.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread