+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Don't 'Fear' Fame

This episode made me laugh so hard! Omarosa is just as delusional as before. Best part was how every single time, all they were talking about was Omarosa, don't they realize that she enjoys the attention whether it be good or bad? Love hearing how Ryan was trying his best to be nice about Omarosa, but couldn't. "I always try to find the goodness in people, but I can't find it in Omarosa."

Omarosa didn't really annoy me last night because I find all her antics nothing shocking anymore. She's just a media whore trying to extend her 15 minutes. But the only part that did made me :rolleyes was when she got very personal with Nikki (something about family death & gun shots or something like that), that completely crossed the line, then again its Omarosa, I don't expect much from her.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by skynet5000
    You can send her an email on her website. I sent her a couple of sentences just telling her how much I and other people hate her. I doubt she'll every read it, but it felt good... kind of like I was doing my small part against evil.
    Sending her an email probably just encouraged her. She seems to enjoy any form of attention whether positive or negative. She probably just uses the hits on her website and the emails as evidence that she is still infamous and therefore should be featured on more shows because she will help draw an audience.

She really made the show entertaining. What she was saying was very rude but funny. I think that most of it is just an act.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Omarosa is not a vile person in the least bit. She is just looking for drama. All these person fed into her 15 minutes of fame plan.
    One of these days she's going to do that to the wrong person and end up in the hospital. Hopefully it will be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 8106

She really made the show entertaining. What she was saying was very rude but funny. I think that most of it is just an act.
    I honestly don't think it's an act. I thought the show was uncomfortable- because she was making everyone else uncomfortable. After hearing what the other's were saying, which were not petty, but truth- I think she is just clueless. She made the limo wait for a half hour, which Ethan regarded as disrespectful of everyone else's time (very true) and she can't put on an act like that and be so mean to everyone. I remember Hutch on Joe Schmoe 2- he was the "[mod edit]" and he said it was exhausting trying to keep up the [mod edit] part because he really wasn't like that in real life. Omorosa doesn't seem to tired out. I really do think there is a definate screw or two loose there. When she was talking with Joe and was trying to convince us he was drunk ( :rolleyes ) she was just weird and then she would look off into the yonder. What a nutcase.
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-20-2006 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    One of these days she's going to do that to the wrong person and end up in the hospital. Hopefully it will be soon.
    When it happens, she better hope anyone who feels like me isn't on the jury for the assault charge. I can't think of a better use of jury nullification.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Love hearing how Ryan was trying his best to be nice about Omarosa, but couldn't. "I always try to find the goodness in people, but I can't find it in Omarosa."

Omarosa didn't really annoy me last night because I find all her antics nothing shocking anymore. She's just a media whore trying to extend her 15 minutes. But the only part that did made me :rolleyes was when she got very personal with Nikki (something about family death & gun shots or something like that), that completely crossed the line, then again its Omarosa, I don't expect much from her.

I thought it was Reichen who said she coudn't find anything good about Omorosa. In any case, if the others were annoyed with her because of her antics behind the scenes, then it just re-enforces the fact that she is a B*tch 24X7.

I also couldn't help but laugh at this delusional twat.
    It was kind of fun watching the snakes bite her. Now she feels what the others feel when she spews her venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    Damn, I just about loved every second Omarosa was in there, I think I love her so much cause my personality is similar to hers, just not as intense.
    I agree. Omarosa is awesome. It's hilarious how she gets under people's skin. I mean really...they play right into her hands and keep her in demand.

The best part for me was seeing Reichen coming out all muddy and sloppy and then when he smiles his teeth were so damn pearly white! He actually looked darn good all dirty like that.

Does anyone know when this next episode might re-air? I would have loved to have seen it!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Oh come on who doesn't want to see Omarosa eat pig rectum or the penis of some animal?
    Good one.

+ Reply to Thread