+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Don't 'Fear' Fame

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Omarosa is not a vile person in the least bit. She is just looking for drama.

And look Omarosa got exactly what she wanted. We are all talking about her, aren't we?
    Yes, but that is like saying Jonathon from The Amazing Race wasn't really a jerk because he said he "chose" to play the villian.

I would bet my right pinkie toe that she truly is a vile disgusting human being. I mean explain WHY would a 'normal' nice person want to keep up the 'act' for so long. What does she have to gain. No SANE person would chose to be like that for a job interview..

Rant off.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    I mean explain WHY would a 'normal' nice person want to keep up the 'act' for so long. What does she have to gain.
    Look at all that she has gained from a reality show. If she just became nice nobody would care about her.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What I think is funny.. she didn't INTEND on being the 'villain' or bitch of anything. She was a total bitch on her own and for real.
    It was only after the fact, that she thought 'embracing this bitch-ism' as a way to be OK with her crass/vile self and also a way to "excuse" herself. Not to mention make people think that it's an act.

I do not believe that she has/was/and still is being a bitch simply to "win" competitions.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Several of the contestants mentioned that Omarosa was awful (disrespectful, high maintenance, rude, etc) off camera as well as on. Jenna flat out said that it's not an act and that they "all hate her". Being obnoxious and mean is one thing, but I don't think her delusional, hypocritical, self-absorbed and pathological behavior can be act. She even mentioned that she was after Joe's job on fear factor as if we the viewers like her enough to want to see her every week! No one can put up an act like that consistently! It's her true evil self being shown over and over again.

And, yes she's getting attention from us, but the vast majority of us didn't want to see her again... although seeing her being bitten by her fellow snakes (who aren't nearly as low as she is and probably had to be hospitalized from Omarosa's poisonous blood) was a pretty nice moment. She's an extremely bad person who is hated by a huge number of people. Her Clariol thing was cancelled due to her being so hated and she was booed on the Jimmy Kimmel show when he mentioned she was a guest (she later left the show before coming out because she thought she might have to take a polygraph test).

If she's not a evil b$$ch then I can't imagine what the definition is. But, I know she can't have a happy personal life --- no one with a personality like that can have a warm caring relationship with others. Her husband was probably rooting for the snakes!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Look at all that she has gained from a reality show. If she just became nice nobody would care about her.
    She gained nothing but HATE from people of all races and all backgrounds because of her playing race card while lying and being incompetent at her job.I still do not know ANY reality TV contestant that would get such strong negative reaction from the viewers.

Yes, she made some money because of her 15 min.of fame (that should end ages ago).

But I saw in one of the entertainment news program how people reacted on the street when they saw Omagrosa. How should I put it? They despised her.

I wouldn't want a PENNY of those money.

If you really want to laugh...http://www.omarosa.com/ She actually refers to herself as "Lady O."

She truly is a piece of work!

dave

One more quick note...this was from April 2004 - The New York Post reports that she threw a huge fit at a American Airlines ticket agent who refused to upgrade her from coach to first class on a Sunday morning flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. According to the Post's source, Omarosa screamed at the agent, "'Don't you know who I am? I was on The Apprentice!" We find it somehow reassuring that Omarosa's newfound infamy didn't get her out of sitting in coach just like the rest of us do.

dave

I despise her even more now than I did before. I was really bugged also when Ryan told Trista "She (Omorosa) is making the show so not fun!" Which is too bad. They all came to have a good time, maybe win some money and that bitch had to blow it for them. What I don't understand is how is she making money being "Omorosa?" Who in the hell is paying her?? and for what??

Really, I don't have a TV I_have_no_TV's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    What I don't understand is how is she making money being "Omorosa?" Who in the hell is paying her?? and for what??
    Burger King, for one. Clairol, for another. I bet she gets some money from NBC for her continued appearances and commentary on their website.

What's really funny is how she attempts to pass herself off as an expert on "business." She was a secretary in the Clinton administration. She's not working for a corporation now-- she's in show business.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised, however, if she was completely different in her personal life, simply because clearly she's paying her bills by being a heel. At least I would hope, but that's probably not the case.
    I now have TV and TIVO and watch nothing but Fear Factor re-runs.

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    If you really want to laugh...http://www.omarosa.com/ She actually refers to herself as "Lady O."

She truly is a piece of work!

dave

You can send her an email on her website. I sent her a couple of sentences just telling her how much I and other people hate her. I doubt she'll every read it, but it felt good... kind of like I was doing my small part against evil.

+ Reply to Thread