+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Don't 'Fear' Fame

Would appreciate if someone could post on what else happened during the show and the final placings? I know that Ryan won but anything else happened other than the Nikki/Omarosa exchange.
    I rather lurk than post.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    It was a good show. Reichen and Jenna were the first to walk the walk of shame. I am horrible at recapping shows but they had to do 4 stunts. Reichen was looking hot as usual. Very cheesy when Trista showed up although impressed she downed the worms.
    Omarasa was over the top and glad she didnt win.
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Thanks, you're a legend.

Pity to see Reichen and Jenna leave first - they were my faves.

Guess I have to wait a year or so till I see this show here in Oz.
    I rather lurk than post.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Oh come on who doesn't want to see Omarosa eat pig rectum or the penis of some animal?
    Seeing that go in her mouth would be a major improvement over what always comes out of her mouth. :rolleyes
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    *sighs*... I wanted Reichen to win it for TAR or maybe Jenna. What did Jenna mean being a professional "survivor". Doing nothing and getting paid O_O? But then again, I kind of didn't want Jenna to win because she is with Ethan, blah lol. If the first stunt was elimination, that would've been good, two survivors off lol. Joe had to make the remark about sucking on the 2nd stunt heh. Felt bad for Reichen, but it seemed as if he didn't want to be there. I also agree it was cheesy for Trista to come and cheer, and Cheesier when Jenna came back. That 3rd stunt was crazy, its impossible if anything. I was really glad Ryan won out of the last 4.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    It was great cheering on the snakes as they bit Omarose repeatedly
    I was yelling, "bite her, bite her, ya, hahaha, bite her!" and her every scream made me laugh louder.

Too bad one of the worms didn't have a hook in it.

okay, that is going too far

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Dramarosa is truly a beyotch. All the contestants seemed to think so .

And just because that c word couldnt swim she didnt have to do one of the more difficult stunts that didn't even involve swimming after all.

Can you tell I don't like her. Thank God she didn't win the whole show!!
    She really is a vile creature, isn't she? Nikki had obviously been having some personal problems that had to do with a phone call (nothing that was shown onscreen) and Omagrossa had to go and taunt her about it on camera and make her cry. Ill-bred shrew. And Reichen said she started yelling at them all in the limo, out of camera range of course.

karen, you are so right about the challenge she skipped - it didn't involve swimming. It was wonderful to watch her scooping up worms with her mouth though. And Ethan had a point - she beat the times of the other girls because her mouth is so much bigger. And SQUATMAN: I'm glad I wasn't the only one yelling encouragement to the snakes!

I was amused and pleasantly surprised to see Trista drinking worm juice. That, plus the fact that she left the little girl voice at home, raised my opinion of her.

Congratulations to Ryan! Even though I was cheering for Ethan.
    Last edited by Qboots; 03-01-2005 at 09:20 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I wondered the same thing and found this said by Nikki:Favorite Reality Show (Not Yours), And Why: "Paradise Hotel"... because my sister, Toni, was on it.... no really she is my sis
    OMG - the Toni from Season 1 (was there a Season 2?) I wouldn't admit that! Toni was the one who looked like a female wrestler - she was the oldest girl, was extremely mean and vulgar (or edited that way, although I doubt that editing would have changed it much - she was that mean and vulgar) and she was an emotional nightmare - very unstable.
    "Nothing intoxicates some people like a sip of authority."

Omarosa is not a vile person in the least bit. She is just looking for drama. All these person fed into her 15 minutes of fame plan.

It was obvious the way she talked to Joe about him being drunk. He obviously wasn't and Omarosa wanted some drama. She wasn't able to get any there because Joe wouldn't have any of it.

On the other hand Nikki fell right into it. Omarosa taughted her and teased her and it obviously worked because Omarosa beat Nikki & Jenna in the worm stunt, beat Jenna in the first stunt, and beat Nikki in the last stunt. Omarosa obviously doesn't think Nikki has a bad voice, she just wanted to annoy her. She can talk the talk but she can also walk the walk. I was impressed.

And look Omarosa got exactly what she wanted. We are all talking about her, aren't we?

Last night's show.....

I admit I didn't watch the whole thing. I missed alot of what Ryan did. But I managed to catch the last stunt that he did involving the worms. However, (and I may be the only one who thought this) I did think it was rude of Joe when Trista came out before Ryan ate the worms, to make the comments that he did.
    When she came out he said something to the effect of "You're his tv wife" ?. And she said that she was his wife in real life. And he said something to the effect of "Well I don't believe everything I see on tv anyway". To me that was just plain rude, whether he meant it that way or not. Shame on you, Joe !. :phhht

+ Reply to Thread