+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Don't 'Fear' Fame

Guess everybody's over on the American Idol thread... Oh well, I just wanted to see Omarosa eat something disgusting anyway...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I'm here!

Jenna looks hot as ever. Too bad she got only 4 flags. Nasty cut too.

Where is anyone? Can Fear Factor get some love around here?

I mean it's the "Reality Stars" special.

Anyway.......

Nikki said her sister was on Paradise Hotel. Does anyone know who her sister is?

It was great cheering on the snakes as they bit Omarose repeatedly

I wondered the same thing and found this said by Nikki:

Favorite Reality Show (Not Yours), And Why: "Paradise Hotel"... because my sister, Toni, was on it.... no really she is my sis

Dramarosa is truly a beyotch. All the contestants seemed to think so .

And just because that c word couldnt swim she didnt have to do one of the more difficult stunts that didn't even involve swimming after all.

Can you tell I don't like her. Thank God she didn't win the whole show!!
    Last edited by karen14; 03-01-2005 at 01:39 AM.

I thought Jenna would take it all. Not that I'm a fan but I just thought she had the gumption to do it. The AI chick impressed me, though. And I think the contestants' comments about O reveal that she really is the most vile person on this planet.

Was there a stunt where you had to duck from cement?

Damn, I just about loved every second Omarosa was in there, I think I love her so much cause my personality is similar to hers, just not as intense. I did hate Nikki a huge deal, though, what a nasty little biznitch...

I'm glad somebody nice won. I didn't care if it were Ethan or Ryan as long as it wasn't Omarosa.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    Damn, I just about loved every second Omarosa was in there, I think I love her so much cause my personality is similar to hers, just not as intense. I did hate Nikki a huge deal, though, what a nasty little biznitch...
    If anyone was acting like a real classless bitch once again, it was Omarosa. She is just plain evil, I don't buy her "it's part of my game plan to psych people out, get them thinking about me and not the task at hand". She is cruel and disgusting.

When the contestants were talking about what they had done with their winnings, Omarosa jumps in saying she "invests her money in blue chips". Than Joe, laughs at her, and she argues and makes a big deal that is was Joe that asked her what she does with her money. She argues, and she is not even close to being right.

Joe also asked Omarosa how was Nikki's singing, after Nikki sang briefly, she answers back "Now I know why she didn't win". I mean c'mon, there's no need to insult her. At anothe rpoint, Joe asked Omarosa again how Nikki should do in this challenge, and she answers back, "She should do ok, after all she's used to be living in garbage bins!"

What an aweful human being. I'm surprised she gets to me so much, but I can't stand the nasty bitch!

+ Reply to Thread