+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Don't 'Fear' Fame

This sounds great - I'm really excited Ryan Sutter is on it!!! That's cool about Jenna and Ethan too.

Nikki McKibbin?!

Talk about raising the dead!

I hope they do the first 2 parts of eating skunk scrotum and lobster eyes, then have to bungee jump from a balloon! And the reason for the gross eating, I want to see Omarosa eat crap since I don't think she'd make it through any stunt. Consider it a pay-back for making us have to watch her do her thing.

I'm not a Fear Factror fan but I want to watch this one, any idea when it is airing?

Reichen was practically throwing up after eating the live baby Octopus in TAR 4
    Therefore I don't think he's going to do well in the food challenge.
    I rather lurk than post.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    They showed a good 1 minute preview on tongiht's epsiode. Look like O was giving the AI girl a hard time . I can't wait.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I loved the preview, looked like a lot of fun. Highlights were Nikki saying she can be a lot bitchier than Omarosa, either Omarosa or Jenna having a great wipeout when falling off a helicopter and landing on the water below right on her face, and Omarosa putting up what looks like a damn good performance in the gross-out challenge, first she sticks her hand into a box full of snakes to apparently unscrew something, and does not stop even after being repeatedly bitten by a snake, and she's also seen spitting worms into a container, and sucking some weird gunky thingy from a tube and spitting it into a container as well, and she seemed to have no trouble with these two and moving at a good pace.

I am so pulling for Omarosa to win this, I must be her only fan out there.

haha when i saw the previews i was getting a little bored with it, then all of the sudden i was like "is that omarosa???" then i saw ethan from survivor and realized it must be some kind of reality tv fear factor

watching O stick her hand in a box of snakes??? cant miss that

i didnt even notice jenna m in the previews

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i didnt even notice jenna m in the previews
    I think (ok, ok, I'm hoping) that was her doing the face dive into the water.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    I think (ok, ok, I'm hoping) that was her doing the face dive into the water.
    I'm almost positive the face plant was Omarosa. They kept showing it over and over...the snake bite clip too. The only thing about the snake bite scene is the snake doesn't have any teeth or it's really not biting her...no puncture wounds and no blood. Dang it!

+ Reply to Thread