+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Don't 'Fear' Fame

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba
    I agree. Omarosa is awesome. It's hilarious how she gets under people's skin. I mean really...they play right into her hands and keep her in demand.
    I beg to differ. Where is she "in demand"?

Also, imo.. "getting under someone's skin" can and is fun.. but "puposefully hurting someone's feelings for the sake of keeping up your bitch-image".. is rude, mean, evil and wrong.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Also, imo.. "getting under someone's skin" can and is fun.. but "puposefully hurting someone's feelings for the sake of keeping up your bitch-image".. is rude, mean, evil and wrong.
    Not to mention she is slowly turning the phrase "strong black woman" into something that means "cruel pathological liar with no soul"! Not a very productive way to spend your additional 15 Omarosa.

She always talks about how these other reality contestants come to her for advice, but you never hear those reality contestants say "when I asked Omarosa how I should continue on..."

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Not to mention she is slowly turning the phrase "strong black woman" into something that means "cruel pathological liar with no soul"! Not a very productive way to spend your additional 15 Omarosa.

She always talks about how these other reality contestants come to her for advice, but you never hear those reality contestants say "when I asked Omarosa how I should continue on..."

To watch her, understand her and hate her is completely understandable.

To watch her, understand her and like her scares the hell out of me and makes this a bigger issue than just Omarosa herself.

Question

Are regular contestants allowed to wear a swim cap for water or gross stunts??

And if they aren't, why was Omarosa allowed to wear one??

The swimcap thing was just Omarosa trying to protect her hair. I would've preferred if she had worn a paper bag over her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I would've preferred if she had worn a paper bag over her head.
    More like a plastic bag...pulled real tight around the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Omarosa didn't really annoy me last night because I find all her antics nothing shocking anymore. She's just a media whore trying to extend her 15 minutes. But the only part that did made me :rolleyes was when she got very personal with Nikki (something about family death & gun shots or something like that), that completely crossed the line, then again its Omarosa, I don't expect much from her.
    Yeah, but didn't that "line" she crossed with Nikki transcend any reasonable line a "sane" person might take simply for self-promotion or to psych-out others? It really supports the assertions that she's either plain evil, or at least SO self-absorbed and delusional than she thinks normal limits of human behavior don't apply to her.

As for the rest of that 'sode? Nikki didnt dissapoint, and there were at least a few moments where you got to see some casual and subtle signs that Ryan and Trista aren't faking anything in their relationship. Also: Reichen is still boring as all heck.

That shaking cage stunt? Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

thought it was Reichen who said she coudn't find anything good about Omorosa.
    That was Ryan who said he usually sees the good in people, but Omarosa? Um, no. Coming from that sweet stud's mouth tells me she's a grubby bottom dwelling good for nothing sorry excuse for the human race...

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Not to mention she is slowly turning the phrase "strong black woman" into something that means "cruel pathological liar with no soul"!
    Hilarious! Harriet Tubman, Maya Angelou, Shirley Chisholm...Strong Black Women=Cruel Pathological Liars with NO Souls...I love your logic! LOL!
    Last edited by MsMamba; 03-03-2005 at 04:42 PM.

MsMamba, to be fair I think funnygirl meant that Omarosa is stealing the image of a strong black woman AWAY from those worthies, not that those women represent which Omarosa is pushing.

Omarosa is "strong" in a Nietzian world, not in the real one those other women occupy.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread