+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01/06 Episode - Horse Rectums?

01/06 Episode - Horse Rectums?

Top row: Tim Downing, Holli Lamb, Toby Hewitt
    Bottom row: Jessica Davis, Reginald Van Dersen, Nicole Sintihakis

Players eat a horse rectum, and I'm not sure what the other stunts are.

that is just too nasty. I really wish they would have different second stunts, as I would enjoy the show so much more.

I really hate that they always have liove animals around... of the type that they are eating some part of.

Mean.

They second stunt should never be eating somthing in my opinion, it just isn't a FEAR thing.

Oh well, I'll watch, and read my book or get up and leave for stunt 2.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    We're usually watching the show while eating dinner, how gross is that? Reindeer balls was pretty darn nasty. I like it better when they have to lie in something gross, like that tear gas and swimming in the pool of slime.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree Cali.
    It's not that I would be afraid to eat something gross, I just wouldn't want to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I have never seen FF, but the title of this show sure grabbed my attention. I didn't even pay attention to what forum it was in, I just had to see what this was about.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.
    Horse ass? Hmmm...maybe Clay can help out with some insight.
    I can't wait!

This is one I do not even want to see....and you know I love FF. I am more for a tub full of grubs being crawled into than eating gross stuff. I want fear not disgust. They could not possibly run out of different insects for people to be covered by. That being said; I saw the preview of Holli(at least I think it was her) trying to choke down rectum and felt sorry for the chick and laughed all at the same time. That's entertainment folks.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

lol_its_fun
    Can't imagine Nicole could finish that big long disgusting horse rectum. Holly "horse" :eat :eat :eat

I think it was totally hilarious that all three guys left without being able to complete the first stunt. Especially big mouth Reginald. I wanted him gone with in the first 5 minutes of the show!

I forgot to add. We were watching last night, and right when I happened to tell my daughter exactly what a horse rectum was... she was not happy to know!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast