+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behind the scenes of FF

Behind the scenes of FF

VH1 is currently airing "VH1 Goes Inside Fear Factor."

My husband and I both love Fear Factor, watching it every week. We enjoyed this VH1 program. They interview past contestants, Joe Rogan and the producers too. They show some of the setting up of the stunts, along with showing things we didn't see when the shows aired.

They show one of the celebs they had on (Alison Sweeny) who actually needed paramedics and oxygen she freaked out so much. The things they show from the same episode about Stephen Baldwin is worth watching the show. It's a hoot to hear what he did to the Back Street Boy.

The show is being re-aired on:
    Friday, 3-26 at 10:00AM CST
    Saturday, 3-27 at 7:00PM CST
    Thursday, 4-1 at 1:00AM CST
    Friday, 4-9 at 2:00PM CST

A couple of 'Fun Facts' about Fear Factor:

All “food” eaten on Fear Factor is USDA approved.

Meg Deleske and Adam Hipp, contestants on Couples Fear Factor, were spotted by casting producer Mikey Glazer while fighting at an outdoor concert in California. (**big surprise there huh?? Dah!!)

During the Las Vegas Fear Factor Episode contestants performed a stunt which consisted of being covered by 20,000 cockroaches. After the stunt was completed a Fear Factor Production Assistant had to make sure that all 20,000 cockroaches were accounted for… by counting them one at a time.

That is just a few things I learned watching the special.
    Enjoy!

Julie

FORT Newbie

Inside Fear Factor

WebDivaJulie,
    I saw that show too. Did you guys happen to tape it? The reason I ask is because to me, it looked like the girl who freaked out with the scorpions peed in her pants. The same with Alison Sweeney. I'm just wondering if I'm just "seeing things". I've seen it inferred on other sites that girls have indeed had accidents, but being new to the show I wouldn't know. It would add an air of legitimacy to the stunts, I would imagine. Care to comment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by WebDivaJulie
    VH1 is currently airing "VH1 Goes Inside Fear Factor."

My husband and I both love Fear Factor, watching it every week. We enjoyed this VH1 program. They interview past contestants, Joe Rogan and the producers too. They show some of the setting up of the stunts, along with showing things we didn't see when the shows aired.

They show one of the celebs they had on (Alison Sweeny) who actually needed paramedics and oxygen she freaked out so much. The things they show from the same episode about Stephen Baldwin is worth watching the show. It's a hoot to hear what he did to the Back Street Boy.

The show is being re-aired on:
    Friday, 3-26 at 10:00AM CST
    Saturday, 3-27 at 7:00PM CST
    Thursday, 4-1 at 1:00AM CST
    Friday, 4-9 at 2:00PM CST

A couple of 'Fun Facts' about Fear Factor:

All “food” eaten on Fear Factor is USDA approved.

Meg Deleske and Adam Hipp, contestants on Couples Fear Factor, were spotted by casting producer Mikey Glazer while fighting at an outdoor concert in California. (**big surprise there huh?? Dah!!)

During the Las Vegas Fear Factor Episode contestants performed a stunt which consisted of being covered by 20,000 cockroaches. After the stunt was completed a Fear Factor Production Assistant had to make sure that all 20,000 cockroaches were accounted for… by counting them one at a time.

That is just a few things I learned watching the special.
    Enjoy!

Julie

Ff

I think we PVR'ed it, I'll look and let you know. That would be interesting huh?
    BTW, if she did pee her pants, I'm shocked that Stephen Baldwin didn't announce it to the whole wide world!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whoops
    WebDivaJulie,
    I saw that show too. Did you guys happen to tape it? The reason I ask is because to me, it looked like the girl who freaked out with the scorpions peed in her pants. The same with Alison Sweeney. I'm just wondering if I'm just "seeing things". I've seen it inferred on other sites that girls have indeed had accidents, but being new to the show I wouldn't know. It would add an air of legitimacy to the stunts, I would imagine. Care to comment on this?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That's pretty funny (p'ing pants)...I never actually thought of that.

That would be BEYOND funny for me.
    Imagine....
    A girl is swinging by a rope, trying to hang on so she doesn't fall into 2 million pounds of squid guts...as the swinging gets faster, she PEES!! A steady stream circliing around and around splashing the other contestants!!

Ok. well. I'd laugh.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDivaJulie
    They show one of the celebs they had on (Alison Sweeny) who actually needed paramedics and oxygen she freaked out so much.
    I didn't know that! Interesting. Thanks and

Sounds interesting! We don't get VH1 here but hopefully I'll find it on another channel sometime soon!

I'm sure the food are USDA approved, otherwise they would probably get lawsuits. There was one episode where the contestants were told they had to eat "thousand year old eggs". The eggs were actually a common Chinese food ingredient. It's basically eggs that have been preserved in a certain way, kind of like curing meat. I mean seriously, if they found eggs that have been preserved for a thousand years somehow it would not be end up with FF. But the contestants didn't know and it totally psyched them out. I would have totally gobbled those up no problem. A lot of the challenges definitely have a lot to do with mind games.

Yes,i just saw that alison sweeney episode tonight..man she freaked out big time!

I think if i were ali landry,i would cry like a baby, freak out and quit the game...hehe

*i'm a newbie....hi everyone*
    realitytvbites!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tvbytes
    *i'm a newbie....hi everyone*
    tvbytes! I like your screenname, clever.

to the Fort!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hi TvBytes!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    tvbytes! I like your screenname, clever.
    Hi Maveno...tks..hehe...i was going to pick 'realitybites' but apparently someone owned it already

HI Marley......
    (man, you two sound like a couple..*giggles*)

It's soo nice to feel welcomed here..hehe,tks again!

I'm from Singapore..it rained today,very mild. but usually its hot :phhht

See you guys around!
    realitytvbites!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast