+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Behind the scenes of FF

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tvbytes
    Hi Maveno...tks..hehe...i was going to pick 'realitybites' but apparently someone owned it already

HI Marley......
    (man, you two sound like a couple..*giggles*)
    It's soo nice to feel welcomed here..hehe,tks again!
    I'm from Singapore..it rained today,very mild. but usually its hot :phhht
    See you guys around!
    Yes..Marly and I have a couple of love children named Mavley and Marleno. Ahh..online...the things you can "make up".

Make sure you find the "Introduce Yourself Thread" and say "HI" to everyone...actually, say whatever you want to say..tell us about you! Click here -----> Announcements
    It's sunny bright here in Cali and I have a 3 day weekend!

/sorry for the threadjack mods/John, I won't do it again today.
    Last edited by Maveno; 04-02-2004 at 01:46 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Marleno? I have children I don't even know about

FORT Newbie

Never-to-be-seen-again stunts

I'm a little late in commenting on this program...anyways I really enjoyed the VH1 special on fear factor and I'm hoping they'll rerun it sometime.

The most interesting parts for me were the stunts that they won't do again on the show. Mostly because of viewer complaints and/or network queasiness.

Here are some of the one-time-only stunts:
    1. Nude modelling down a fashion show runaway in front of a crowd
    (Supposedly generated a lot of viewer complaints. Why??? They blurred out the nudity.)

2. Eating animal penis.

3. A stunt where the contestants had to milk a goat with their mouth and fill up a beaker with the goat's milk.

4. A stunt where the contestants had to bob for something in a vat filled with blood. There was a scary clip associated with this where they showed a guy totally covered in blood, apparently freaking out and screaming angrily.

Quote Originally Posted by racerxme
    I'm a little late in commenting on this program...anyways I really enjoyed the VH1 special on fear factor and I'm hoping they'll rerun it sometime.

The most interesting parts for me were the stunts that they won't do again on the show. Mostly because of viewer complaints and/or network queasiness.

Here are some of the one-time-only stunts:
    1. Nude modelling down a fashion show runaway in front of a crowd
    (Supposedly generated a lot of viewer complaints. Why??? They blurred out the nudity.)

2. Eating animal penis.

3. A stunt where the contestants had to milk a goat with their mouth and fill up a beaker with the goat's milk.

4. A stunt where the contestants had to bob for something in a vat filled with blood. There was a scary clip associated with this where they showed a guy totally covered in blood, apparently freaking out and screaming angrily.
    For the life of me, I cannot understand why this is a problem
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I haven't seen this VH1 special but it looks really interesting. I have often contemplated trying out for Fear Factor.

Just remember that some of the stuffs the FF contestants eat are actually delicacy in other countries. Examples? Century eggs are normal for Chinese people. A little soy sauce would make it better.

Duck eggs with a partially formed embryo is a popular snack in the Philippines and a few countries. Btw, the egg is cooked so no need to be terribly grossed out. Some people like to add a little salt.

Bull testicles. I saw this one in World's Freakiest Foods along with the duck eggs mentioned above. It also happens to be popular in a Texan town, I believe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12