+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 03/08 Episode: Siblings

03/08 Episode: Siblings

FEAR FACTOR
    #424 - Siblings
    03-08-2004 8:00PM

BROTHER, CAN YOU SPARE A SCORPION; SISTER "YACK" -- Different combinations of siblings -- twin brothers; two pairs of sisters; and one brother-sister pairing comprise teams competing in this episode for a prize of $50,000. Their challenges include one sibling moving scorpions, roaches, crickets, beetles and worms by mouth into a grinder before pouring the "mash" into the mouth of the other sibling, who must then expel enough of the concoction to fill a container. Another stunt involves a speeding tanker truck with one sibling retrieving pieces of a flag from the thousands of gallons of water inside and giving it to the sibling on top to assemble. Joe Rogan hosts this series in constestants recruited from across the nation must decide if they have the guts and determination to face their most primal fears when confronted with a series of challenging stunts under the supervision of professional Hollywood stunt coordinators. Matt Kunitz ("Real World," "Dog Eat Dog"), John de Mol ("Big Brother") and David Hurwitz are the executive producers of this series from Endemol USA.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I absolutely LOVED the siblings that swept this episode and won every single competition!!! They were perfect and the support they had for each other helped win it all!

I must say though...the grinding up of the scorpions, crickets, worms and something else was totally gross. That was one of the grossest.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I absolutely LOVED the siblings that swept this episode and won every single competition!!! They were perfect and the support they had for each other helped win it all!

I must say though...the grinding up of the scorpions, crickets, worms and something else was totally gross. That was one of the grossest.
    I agree- I was rootin' for them also. I was a little annoyed that they didn't give them a towel after it though- they all had to sit there with that gunk on their faces. Silly, I know, but it bugged me.
    Another thing- I really wish they would change the show a little- have the first stunt a prize stunt, then everyone would get 2 tries, instead of getting eliminated right away. That must stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Those poor things.

yeah i thought it was wierd they didnt get cleaned up afterwards too

that was really nasty though that stunt-but at least they didn't have to eat it

+ Reply to Thread