+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12/09 Episode - The Xmas Episode

12/09 Episode - The Xmas Episode

Fear Factor

60 min.
    Reindeer testicles and rotten egg-nog are on the menu for the Christmas-themed episode. Also: players must ride a brand-spanking new scooter over an elevated catwalk. Joe Rogan hosts.

rotten eggnog would be very hard to do.....testicle....not so tough(well, probably really tough and chewy, but not impossible). I wonder what kind of shots these people have to get before and after going on the show?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

1st stunt: Riding scooter across beam, Not a really hard one you have to have good Depth perception and balance. I personally would have liked it but having no sense of depth perception would have made it 4 or 5 lines would have qualified but no scooter.

2nd Stunt: Reindeer Boys and egg nog: The Boys I would have no problem with they are small and could have popped them in like popcorn chicken, The egg nog I would have downed it in one shot and hope for the best, maybe could have qualified

3rd Stunt: Water candycane dive: No way I would have got lost I do not like being underwater and being claustrophobic I would have panicked

The one thing that strikes me about this show is just how desperate for 15 minutes of fame some of these folks must be. My gosh, the reindeer "treats" and racid eggnog were disgusting just watching them eat and drink, but the smell in the room it self must have been unbelievable.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It is interesting to see what people will do for an hour on TV and $50k. I mean, after taxes, that's about enough for a nice car.

JR.
    Man, that second one was pretty nasty. I doubt I would've made it.

I'm guessing that after taxes they get about 35K. I've heard Joe say that they have no shortage of applicants, so there's no need to offer more money.

John, what good is the new FORT TV screen-grabber toy if we're not using it to capture images of women in bikinis? This was an outstanding opportunity, but it was wasted.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sorry, I guess I'd have to be watching FF, something I'm not going to be able to convince my wife to do. You know, she'd have to miss King of Queens and Yes, Dear. *yawn*

LG.
    ugh, Yes Dear is TERRIBLE, I hate that show (and I don't say that often). If you're not watching FF you should at least watch Boston Public in that time slot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Or Monday Night Football, for heaven's sake!!! That's my excuse for missing the bikini women this time. Rats.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast