+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 03/01 Episode: The All-Female Show

03/01 Episode: The All-Female Show

FEAR FACTOR
    #426 - All Female Show
    03-01-2004 8:00PM

WOMEN WAR IN WATER -- This special episode consists entirely of female contestants whose challenges include both a water stunt requiring them to free themselves from a submerged tube in frigid water and a battle in a box with hundreds of snapping Geckos and writhing pythons. Joe Rogan hosts this series in which couples recruited from across the nation must decide if they have the guts and determination to face their most primal fears when confronted with a series of challenging stunts under the supervision of professional Hollywood stunt coordinators. Matt Kunitz ("Real World," "Dog Eat Dog"), John de Mol ("Big Brother") and David Hurwitz are the executive producers of this series from Endemol USA..

Princess
    Why do I have a feeling JR will be all over this one?

oh that stunt in the box with the snakes/geckos freaked me out-it really did-its really a first as far as the animal stunts go

but then when i saw the stunt it wasn't too bad, still i don't know if i could take being in that box

I had a funny feeling about the freezing water in the tube stunt. 4 of those girls could not open the second thing and they tried and tried. They all get eliminated, leaving the last one to do it. She goes and opens it right away? I think the latch was checked and someone unstuck it. Didn't like the show last night- They shouldn't have even aired it and started over.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    oh that stunt in the box with the snakes/geckos freaked me out-it really did-its really a first as far as the animal stunts go

but then when i saw the stunt it wasn't too bad, still i don't know if i could take being in that box
    The great thing about snakes is that a: it is cold in that box with them and snakes don't move much in cold and b: you know they fed those snakes right before the stunt. I had a snake once and once I fed him all he wanted to do was lay around until he digested which could take all day depending on how large the mouse was so no worries for those girls. I'd have done it, but only if I knew they fed the snakes first! (I sound like a know-it-all and I'm sorry)

FORT Fogey
    OMG last night was such a crappy show, how terrible, no suspense whatsoever, and the girl who won got on my nerves, i wanted to punch that bitch out lol

Sad sad contestants yesterday - I wish I had been on that episode. I'd actually have a chance of winning!

And it seems like they toned down the second challege for their sake... I mean cmon, where's the eating, being completely covered kind of stuff I'm used to?
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    Sad sad contestants yesterday - I wish I had been on that episode. I'd actually have a chance of winning!

And it seems like they toned down the second challege for their sake... I mean cmon, where's the eating, being completely covered kind of stuff I'm used to?

That episode really gave women a bad rep!! I was embarrassed for women everywhere! Oh water's too cold, oh can't get in!

The great thing about snakes is that a: it is cold in that box with them and snakes don't move much in cold and b: you know they fed those snakes right before the stunt. I had a snake once and once I fed him all he wanted to do was lay around until he digested which could take all day depending on how large the mouse was so no worries for those girls. I'd have done it, but only if I knew they fed the snakes first! (I sound like a know-it-all and I'm sorry)
    no i didn't think that at all-i know they been fed, but it still freaked me out-30 of them in there-if it was 2 i would be alright hehe.

+ Reply to Thread