+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Host Joe Rogan: What do you think of him?

Host Joe Rogan: What do you think of him?

Any opinions?

I like Joe, he seems to be a pretty good guy. Good guy for this job.

He's the perfect host for this show. I love the way he needles the contestants at times and pushes them harder at others.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by tv_is_fake
    Any opinions?
    He won me over when he talked the cute blonde through the spider stunt in Vegas. Just the whole "come on, you can do it" vibe... too many of my ex boyfriends didn't understand that whole concept!!

I like when he cuts down someone who is full of ...cow chips.... and puts them in their place.

Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

I think Joe is sexy as heck and I love to watch him. I think he is good as the host and I like how he cheers them all on. On the other hand, he always reminds them of what they are eating over and over again, which is very distracting to me. I used to only tune in to watch Joe, but then I got addicted to the show.

JR.
    If you people ever get the chance to see him at a comedy club, you must go. His routine is filthy, but it is hilarious.

One of the best Reality tv Hosts there is. I love him. Lots of fun to watch and adds a lot to the show.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah..I guess it's alright for him to cheer people on... but for ME, no!

If I was on the show, I would be royally pissed off if he was shouting out "TEN SECONDS LEFT...COMMEEEEEEeeeee ONNNNnnnnn!! YOU CAN DO IT PAULIEEEeee, DON'T PUKE!! SWALLOWWWww! FIVE SECONDS AND YOU CAN BEAT MAVENO!!!!!"

Seriously...he tells how much time is left on the clock, and he really roots for them to complete tasks. But in alot of cases, HE is the one who forces these people to beat the other person/couple(s) by goading them.
    I think he should just be silent during the competitions, cause sometimes I think it's unfair. I've even seen him (on many occassions) point to where something is (where the contestant doesn't see it) and tell them to "Grab it!! It's right there!! 10 seconds!!"

That's my only grief about him. Other than that ... I think he's great!! Everything about him being a host on this show is dead-on perfect.
    Not to mention he was on News Radio and that's one of my ALL TIME favorite sitcoms.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

joe is the best! i love how he roots for everyone!

OK I love him. Joe is great.He's cute lovely and very smart.I loke the way he talked. he looks great!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast