+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happend to the Jeeps???

What happend to the Jeeps???

I missed the first 57 minutes of the show last night. The only thing I saw was car keys being given the one very happy couple! What led up to that point??
    I understand from reading their "thread" that the annoying couple lost the jeeps?
    Someone please fill in the details!!

K

A recap should be up later this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    A recap should be up later this afternoon.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it!

K

I would say that they were taken by one of their fiercest rivals, but with these two, that would include just about everyone. No, the couple who "deserve it because we have to work for a living" ripped the jeeps away from them while the "Bitchy Blonde" (nickname given to her in my house) cried about how she needed a new car. It was poetic. I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around and this was a classic example.

Is that cryptic enough for pre-recap info?

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    I missed the first 57 minutes of the show last night. The only thing I saw was car keys being given the one very happy couple! What led up to that point??
    I understand from reading their "thread" that the annoying couple lost the jeeps?
    Someone please fill in the details!!

K
    There was a "reward" challenge that allowed the winner to steal any prize that had previously been won. (I guess they're finally running out of money for extravagant prizes, huh?)

Adam and Meg KNEW that they would lose the jeeps. She cried... it was a beautiful moment.
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlyNTSO
    There was a "reward" challenge that allowed the winner to steal any prize that had previously been won. (I guess they're finally running out of money for extravagant prizes, huh?)
    Maybe it was because the yuckiest reality tv couple ever was winning all the good prizes and they wanted to try and give the other couples a chance to give these two the bitch-slapping they so rightly deserve!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Maybe it was because the yuckiest reality tv couple ever was winning all the good prizes and they wanted to try and give the other couples a chance to give these two the bitch-slapping they so rightly deserve!
    Doesn't she give it to him next week? (in the previews, it would appear so at least!!)

I'm sure it will make (the short girl with, er, ehancements...) VERY happy if she gets to see that slap.
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Thanks everyone! Oh, how I wish I hadn't missed it!!!!

K

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Got that right.....

+ Reply to Thread