+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Couples: Episode 5: 02/02 @ 8pm

Couples: Episode 5: 02/02 @ 8pm

FEAR FACTOR
    #415 - Couples - #5
    02-02-2004 8:00PM

DO MEN MAKE THE BEST CHEFS ON 'FEAR FACTOR?' -- In the fifth episode of a special seven-part couples contest, five remain as one couple's relationship begins to fracture. The cycle began with nine pairs of partners - 3 married, 3 engaged and 3 single - squaring off to test their relationships by facing fear as a team and working together in hopes of capturing an ultimate payoff of $1 million. Now a challenge finds the couples in an alley where the men must dive into a dumpster in search of canisters of gross food items which they'll transfer to their mates, who'll try to consume it the fastest. Joe Rogan hosts this series in which couples recruited from across the nation must decide if they have the guts and determination to face their most primal fears when confronted with a series of challenging stunts under the supervision of professional Hollywood stunt coordinators. Matt Kunitz ("Real World," "Dog Eat Dog"), John de Mol ("Big Brother") and David Hurwitz are the executive producers of this series from Endemol USA.

Is tonight's a 2-hour deal again?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

No, tonight's a regular one-hour episode, as is episode #5 (this one, next week).

Please use this for discussion of tonight's show, if there is any

Thanks!

Well, this episode sure inspired a landslide of discussion. Don't everybody post at once!

Too bad about Jim and Melissa. They were my favorite couple. Melissa is a really nice girl, and Jim is cool. Now I don't know who to hope for.

Meg and Adam are such horrible people I'm actually starting to like them. I don't know if Fear Factor has ever had such perfectly villainous characters before. Jim said these two were rich kids from Brentwood. I can picture Meg as the cruel prom queen in a future episode of The O.C....and Adam as the dumb jock who goes around beating up nerds while Meg laughs. I wonder how these two will deal with the two vacations that they won?

+ Reply to Thread