+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rachael & Todd

These guys may not make it as a couple, either. Her passive-aggressive stuff might be hard to stomach long-term. Her classic approach, as demonstrated after the swimming event last night: "No, it's OK, really. I'm just surprised you didn't go faster." If it's REALLY OK, why did you have to add the last part?!? Cruel.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    These guys may not make it as a couple, either. Her passive-aggressive stuff might be hard to stomach long-term. Her classic approach, as demonstrated after the swimming event last night: "No, it's OK, really. I'm just surprised you didn't go faster." If it's REALLY OK, why did you have to add the last part?!? Cruel.

Totally cruel!! I've been noticing her practically "bash" him since the beginning of the show. Never seems content with anything. Honestly...for the sake of his sanity, I'm hoping they go their seperate ways and find happiness elsewhere.

"YOU can't cry! I can cry...but NOT you!" wtf!?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12