+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jackson & Monica

Jackson & Monica

Jackson (27) & Monica (24)
    Engaged

When/where did you meet?
    He said: We met in April 2000. I owned a hair salon in a strip mall. She worked three stores down at a frame store. I would pass by every day, but never went in. When I finally had a picture to frame, I went in her store. When I came back to pick it up, she asked me out! I asked her how old she was because she looked like she was maybe 16! She was actually 21 and so we decided to go out from there.
    She said: I was working at a framing shop and he worked in the same strip mall. We had been checking each other out for a while and one day Jackson finally came in to get something framed. I asked him out, and he actually carded me because he thought I was too young.

Describe your earliest memory of your partner:
    He said: Before the day I went into her store, I had actually met her once before. She used to work at a beauty supply store, and because I own a salon I was in there all the time. I remember going back to the salon one day and saying to the guys, "Man, have you guys seen the girl that works at the beauty supply store?
    She said: I remember him always playing Frisbee Golf. As we started dating he played less and less even though it was his favorite sport. My friends would tell me "He must really like you if he is giving up Frisbee Golf."

Describe your first date:
    He said: I threw a client appreciation party at my salon and invited her as my date.
    She said: We went to a Jackie Chan movie and out to dinner.

How did you first apply for Fear Factor: Couples?
    He said: I have been trying to get on Fear Factor since the first season. Monica heard Fear Factor was doing a Casting Call in Austin. She was called back for an interview and did not know how to get there. I drove her to the callback interview and the Casting Directors invited me into the interview with Monica.
    She said: I always go to Fearfactor.com to see what the show is going to be about that week. I saw in March on the website that there was a casting bus tour coming to Austin. I talked to Jackson about it so we camped out the night before the open call. We were fourth in line.

Why do you think you were chosen to be on Fear Factor: Couples?
    He said: Because Monica is hot. I was pretty much along for the ride.
    She said: We were outstanding, spoke the truth, and have great personalities. People can see our connection

What is your favorite toy?
    He said: My car. It is a Harley Davidson truck.
    She said: My dog, Rocky. He is a Yorkie.

Why do you think you were chosen to be on Fear Factor: Couples?
    He said: Because Monica is hot. I was pretty much along for the ride.
    I LOVE this answer
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Describe your first date:
    He said: I threw a client appreciation party at my salon and invited her as my date.
    She said: We went to a Jackie Chan movie and out to dinner.
    Something doesn't add up....

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Something doesn't add up....
    Well, I'm a guy, but looking at it from Monica's perspective I would have to say that since it was a work related function that Jackson was having....albeit a client party.....she probably didn't view it as a date. If I'm right, and that is the case I would have to agree with her. It's sometimes pretty hard to pinpoint exactly when a "relationship" starts to turn from friendship to romance. Being that it was early on in their time together, and he probably spent A TON of time talking to his clients as a host...rather than talking one on one with Monica....she probably still felt more like the appealing friend who became a token "date" for the evening.

I'm with Monica.....their first date was when the two of them were actually spending time alone having fun.....no work related issues...no clients....no business front to put up....just the two of them the way it should be.

Oh, and for the record.....Monica IS HOT! I'm 6 foot 4 inches, and I would certainly tower over her as much if not more than Jackson....but I'd gladly spend the rest of my life bending down to hug and kiss that little cutie!

I hope they do well. I"m not even sure if these episodes are repeats etc...but they are new to me so again....I hope they do well....or hope they did well...LOL.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I like them. Cute couple.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Could she be any more well endowed?

I liked them OK, but isn't this the couple where she kept thinking she couldn't do things and he had to spend time telling her she could. I would think that would get old after a while... always needing to tell someone they are capable
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    She is absolutely adorable! Nice Tatas too lol
    They are a cute couple
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    She is absolutely adorable! Nice Tatas too lol
    They are a cute couple
    Loved the remark by Joe about her being an A cup when they were done with the dune buggy dragging event. Talk about major speed bumps. That poor girl should have been in tears!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I thought it was really cute when he crawled on top of her after beating the time on the swim/kayak competition. He was so excited and kept kissing her...and she goes, "Get off of me..I can't breath!"
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Could she be any more well endowed?

I liked them OK, but isn't this the couple where she kept thinking she couldn't do things and he had to spend time telling her she could. I would think that would get old after a while... always needing to tell someone they are capable
    Yes, they were that couple, but........I'd rather see someone who obviously cares a lot about his lady.....constantly giving her positive comments and encouragement than what we get with more than a few of the others couples. The couple that won the trip to Africa (awesome trip BTW..22 Days!), who were also the same couple that nearly won the helicopter and kayak competion (second place) drive me nuts. They are always going at each other which I find very disturbing to be honest with you. There are some who are nearly as bad in the group. If they act this hostile towards each other at a time when they should be coming together as a close team to win the million dollars....God only knows how bad they act towards each other the rest of the time. I shudder to even think about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast