+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jackson & Monica

Chris Jackson & Monica Gonzales got married!

Little tidbit from April 12's issue of People. Jackson and Monica got married on April 1. FF host Joe Rogan officiated the ceremony. The cerremony between Jackson, 27, a hiar-stylist, and Gonzales, 24, a receptionist, will be taped for a reunion show. "Ninety percent of Fear Factor couples should be divorced," says Rogan. "But Jackson and Monica were realy supportive of each other."

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    Little tidbit from April 12's issue of People. Jackson and Monica got married on April 1. FF host Joe Rogan officiated the ceremony. The cerremony between Jackson, 27, a hiar-stylist, and Gonzales, 24, a receptionist, will be taped for a reunion show. "Ninety percent of Fear Factor couples should be divorced," says Rogan. "But Jackson and Monica were realy supportive of each other."

Cool! First of all- I had no idea Jackson was his last name! And I would never have pictured him a hair stylist- doubly awesome! But, how can Joe officiate the ceremony? I don't see him as an ordained minister or anything like that.

Yeah I had no idea it was his last name too. The article said that Joe got ordained online. You can become an ordained minister online and it's cheap, plus it's incredibly easy (takes about 10 mins and you print out your own cert). The stuff you learn from For Better Or Worst (TLC's wedding-on-a-budget show).

The article also shows a photo of Monica in a sleeveless white puffy gown and a small tiara, with her hair down. She looks nice

Oh, I just noticed I made 3 typos in trying to retype People's article A new record... this is kinda embarrasing.

I just saw a part of their wedding on Inside Edition.. I just saw the last part.. but they both looked great. Best of luck to them, they are so adorable. I can't wait for the reunion show!

I really wish Fear Factor would have more of these couples-million-dollar editions. Gives people some time to actually somewhat care for these contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I just saw a part of their wedding on Inside Edition.. I just saw the last part.. but they both looked great. Best of luck to them, they are so adorable. I can't wait for the reunion show!

I really wish Fear Factor would have more of these couples-million-dollar editions. Gives people some time to actually somewhat care for these contestants.

I agree. Since the couples show, FF has been a total dud! Even Monday's episode was boring as heck. Bring back the couples and some real competition!

me three. Monday's episode was stupid, a challenge without elimination, and then a final challenge that depended a lot on luck (I hate find-the-right-key challenges) which nobody could really do - I'd like to see the car going full throttle when it gets rammed by one of the bulldozers. Instead we get to watch all of the contestants get pushed off the mini-cliff like sitting ducks. 5" is not impressive

Heads up for the Monica fans, like Jack, she's posing in Playboy (October issue).
    Also an article mentioned that the reunion special will be in November, I believe, I lost the link - so this is from memory.

FORT Newbie
    please tell me this is true about Monica. Is she really posing in Playboy?

FORT Newbie
    Where did you find that information?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast