+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Adam & Meg

Adam & Meg

Adam (23) & Meg (21)
    Dating One Year

When/where did you meet?
    He said: We met at the Lounge in Santa Monica about a year and a half ago. I was there on a random night and I saw an acquaintance who was there on a double date. One of the girls on the date was Meg. I called them over to my table because the two girls were hot. I started hooking up with the other girl. My roommate and I snuck out with the two girls and left the dudes at the bar. Meg and my roommate were just sitting in the truck, while I was hooking up with the other girl on top of the truck. We ended up going to another bar and then I drove them home at around 5AM. I end up falling asleep in this girl's bed, and when I woke up I started talked to Meg. I asked her for her number and asked her out.
    She said: We met at the Lounge in Hollywood almost two years ago. My friend and I were on a double date with these two guys. Adam actually got all of us into the club because he knew some people there. He ended up making out with my friend all that night. My friend was all over him too, and then at the end of the night he asked for my number.

Describe your earliest memory of your partner:
    He said: It was that first night when we met at The Lounge. The whole plan was to go after Meg. I was looking at Meg out of the corner of my eye while I was kissing her friend. I don't know what happened.
    She said: I thought he was funny and outgoing, but he was making out with my friend all night. It's one of those things that you just don't care about at the time, you don't even think about it.

Describe your first date:
    He said: I drove all the way out to her place, which is like 45 minutes, to pick her up. I brought her flowers. We were supposed to go to this sushi restaurant, but by the time we got there it was closed. Instead, we went and saw a movie and then went out. We got way drunk and I ended up sleeping in her bed. Her bed is so small, and I ended up falling out of it. That's all I remember,
    She said: We went to have sushi at this restaurant, but it was closed by the time we got there. We went out to some other restaurant for dinner, and he bought a really nice bottle of wine for us. I ended up liking him a lot after the first date.

How did you first apply for Fear Factor: Couples?
    He said: I was called by one of the casting directors and she said to come into the office to meet with the Fear Factor team. I then had to make a video of Meg and me. Fear Factor called and said that we had made it to the next round, where we had another interview that I thought went well.
    She said: A casting director saw us fighting at Cochella. Adam and I got in a crazy fight that night and were running all around the place. I ended up leaving and the casting director went over and asked my friend for our number. We came in for interviews in the LA office. The casting directors are great because they make everyone feel comfortable. We weren't nervous or stressing out at all, we just thought that it was fun and cool.

Why do you think you were chosen to be on Fear Factor: Couples?
    He said: About a year ago, we were having a fight at Cochella in the beer gardens. We were wasted! Meg got pissed off because I was showing some guy my camera. I was doing stupid stuff with it. I was taking pictures of other girls. Meg saw me do this and got pissed off. She asked me what I was doing. She then took my Gucci glasses and snapped them right in front of me. She started coming after me to claw me or something. Her shoe had fallen off during all of this so I launched them into the middle of this huge crowd. I also took her glasses off and snapped them, even though I was the one who bought them for her. We were just running all around the place, and people were trying to get us to chill out. I stopped and put my hands up, which made her even more pissed because she thought I was pretending to be helpless. Fear Factor casting directors saw all of the action and asked my friend for my phone number.
    She said: Because we fight and we're crazy, and we get in crazy fights. We aren't just your happy everyday couple. We are both competitive and I think we are both athletic.

What is your favorite toy?
    He said: I like big boy toys, like cars and expensive TVs. The most useful toy I have is the digital breath-a-lizer. I have so many little gadgets it's ridiculous. I also have this video camera that takes still pix, and an mp3 player the size of a credit card.
    She said: I like Slinkys a lot because I think they are cool.

He said: I was called by one of the casting directors and she said to come into the office to meet with the Fear Factor team. I then had to make a video of Meg and me.
    Man, that pisses me off.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    I was looking at Meg out of the corner of my eye while I was kissing her friend.
    What a swell guy. "But baby, I was thinking about you"

FORT Fogey
    Wow.... he picked up this one after making out with her best friend....

We got another winner....

uhg. I am not fond of these two.

Will someone please explain to me why anyone would want to be in a fraternity when the only way they will let you in is if you eat your own puke? Who wants to *belong* to a group that way?

I'm not trying to be a smart@$$, I really don't get the mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    uhg. I am not fond of these two.

Will someone please explain to me why anyone would want to be in a fraternity when the only way they will let you in is if you eat your own puke? Who wants to *belong* to a group that way?

I'm not trying to be a smart@$$, I really don't get the mentality.
    I hate these two as well. I don't find them entertaining or controversial, I just find them highly disfunctional and annoying more than anything.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Giving these two a million clams would be a huge mistake. No wonder the other couple wants to see them eliminated ASAP, after reading this..I feel the same way.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

on vacation
    She seemed like kind of a rag to me and besides the fact that I think she likes how she looks too much, now at least I know why. I would predict these two would never make it together for long. Harsh, maybe but it seems like they bitch at each other all the time.

These guys are intolerable. He's especially obnoxious. She's got an absolutely gorgeous body and face, but her personality makes my skin crawl.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

come on Paulie, wouldn't you love to hang out at a keg party with him? I mean as long as he didn't eat his own puke or check out your wife while he was kissing his.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast