+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12-2-02 Contestants

LG.
    Erin Brockavich?!?!?!?! *must control hand of death* I can't handle Julia Roberts and lawyer-bashing in one movie, let alone a frickin' academy award for that crap?!!?!?!?!?! Did this knock Third Watch off the schedule as well? Damn, I'm going to have to watch the scintillating show in HGTV "Watching Paint Dry" or something like that instead of NBC tonight. San Francisco vs. Philly on MNF should be close for like a minute or two, who knows, but GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, a freakin' Julia Roberts film fest, I want to hurl.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, you have a few choices...

Your Monday Night CBS lineup (King of Queens, Yes Dear, ELR, and Still Standing)...That's what I'll be watching. OR, Boston Public/MNF.

As for movies, you have: Stepmom (ew, another JR movie!), Nowhere to Hide, Erin Brockovich, Meet Joe Black, The Ice Storm (which sounds like it should be an action movie, but it's not).

On TLC, you've got Trauma: Life in the ER at 8pm ET, which is always good for an EEEEEWWW! Or, you've got the re-runs of No Boundaries on OLN...

Plenty to choose from, but no Fear Factor. You can easily avoid JR. (and not the JR that we actually like, but Julia)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12