+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post show discussion (spoilers)

Post show discussion (spoilers)

The tear gas really wasn't that bad but did you see the way the cameramen and Joe were running away after getting a whiff of the gas?

Here is a link to a recap i wrote for another board if anyone is interested:

http://pub112.ezboard.com/fbigbrothe...cID=2510.topic
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I couldn't believe that the one guy had such an episode after the dog one. I really didn't think he'd last even as long as he did with the tear gas.
    What an idiot the guy who wound up winning was though.
    You know you only have to beat 1:31, Joe yells when you've made it to 1:30 yet he tries to hold on for 2 minutes. Loser! I guess that makes the one girl a big loser too. WHY hold on after you know you've made it? Stupid.
    Also, thought I'd mention that I don't think it is fair to the first person, for Joe to keep yelling the time into the building. He MAY have made it to the last stunt. Knowing you only had to hang on for "X" amount of time, puts you at an advantage.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I didn't see the show, but I know exactly what you mean about people grandstanding and going for the extra time when they don't need to - it bugs me too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    It doesn't make any sense, but these people aren't rocket scientists. Another thing, why are they talking when the room is filling up? Screw Joe's questions, keep your mouths shut.

JR. we were saying the same ting here. Stupid.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread