+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why was the season premire the million dollar episode?

FORT Regular

Why was the season premire the million dollar episode?

I don't understand why the season premire of Fear Factor was a million dollar episode. The people that were on it have never been on Fear Factor before. They should have had a million dollar episode for the season finale. That way people that won each week would be able to compete for a million and not the hundred thousand that they got. It seem anti-climatic. When I heard about the million dollar episode, I thought that they were going to have the top 2 or 3 people from each of the seasons compete. That way it would be the best out of the best. With the show that I saw the winner didn't have to beat everyone in the season, they just had to beat everyone in the show.

With the said I don't think that the stunts were all that exciting. You can see anyone of those stunts each week on the show. I hope that this year's grand championship doesn't follow with the same lack of excitement. Last year's was awesome.

Fear Factor is still my favouite show on T.V., but they are going to have to work a little harder to maintain that place.

I agree. The stunts were nothing spectacular as I assumed they would be.

I thought the winners usually got 50 grang though, not a hundred. No matter really, because it's a huge jump regardless.

I wonder why they thought this would be a good idea for the season premier
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I wondered that too. I could understand giving the winner more than the usual 50 grand, since they did more than the usual 3 stunts, but 1 million?

I've seen better stunts on the regular show.

Maybe this was to reel more viewers in or something.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I bet you are right realityluver. And I bet it worked too
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I agree. The stunts were nothing spectacular as I assumed they would be.

I thought the winners usually got 50 grang though, not a hundred. No matter really, because it's a huge jump regardless.

I wonder why they thought this would be a good idea for the season premier

Ya right 50 grand each week and 100 for the seaon finale. I don't know what I was thinking

Hug me!
    NBC screwed up that what's I think.. I think the upcoming vegas challenges are much more interesting than the season premiere.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

JR.
    I'm guessing it was just for the hell of it. More contestants, more stunts, 2-hour show, etc, just because they could

FORT Newbie

Why $1 million, then back to $50k?

Why did they have one episode for 1million then the rest of the shows from now on for $50k? Why not have the winners of this season come back for the champions episode for 1 million. Kinda stupid!

FORT Newbie

1million over 25yrs

I'm sure the money was spread out over 25yrs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I wondered that too. I could understand giving the winner more than the usual 50 grand, since they did more than the usual 3 stunts, but 1 million?

I've seen better stunts on the regular show.

Maybe this was to reel more viewers in or something.
    I'm sure that was why. I watched the show for that reason and found it very entertaining although I have never had a desire to watch it before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast