+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After 3 Specials, DED is back on Next Tuesday

After 3 Specials, DED is back on Next Tuesday

Bored to the point that I look at my TV Guide every week, I found that after a Season Finale of Last Comic Standing, a Miss Teen USA Pagent, and now a Shania Twain Concery this week, it's back to Dog Eat Dog Reruns.

Bad news: They're showing Episode THREE for the THIRD time so far (June 3, August 9, August 26). Is it just that they all love Natasha or what? I hope that they'll air some other episode other than that, but that's what it said according to my TV guide. I'd prefer the episode of extreme Simon....

Other than that, whoever "missed" the third episode can watch it again at will..
    life sucks ah everything sucks!

LG.
    good lord, why don't they replay some other episode. Sik End was entertaining.

THanks for the update
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Whatever they replay they don't have many weeks left before the new fall season, which begins September 9th.

Some Good News:

First off, there will be TWO episodes of Dog Eat Dog at 8 and 9!

Second, It seems that the episode is not three, it's Four (Featuring the Head-To Head Buoy Raising Stunt)... that airs at 8:00

Third, the 9:00 Time slot of Dog Eat Dog may actually be a episode from season ONE (Don't know which one)

All this came from a 10 second commercial during Celebrity Fear Factor today that was airing at 8:30 (and a bit of help from the TV Guide...)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Arti
    Some Good News:

First off, there will be TWO episodes of Dog Eat Dog at 8 and 9!

Second, It seems that the episode is not three, it's Four (Featuring the Head-To Head Buoy Raising Stunt)... that airs at 8:00

Third, the 9:00 Time slot of Dog Eat Dog may actually be a episode from season ONE (Don't know which one)

All this came from a 10 second commercial during Celebrity Fear Factor today that was airing at 8:30 (and a bit of help from the TV Guide...)
    Will we be seeing any vidcaps from tonight's second episode anytime soon? It looked to be a first-season one, but don't let that stop ya. I don't recall seeing it when (or if) it initially came on, but after seeing Rose and her stunt, I don't think I'll EVER forget it! Hoping for LOTS of vidcaps of her if they do come out.

I don't think I ever saw that episode lat year unless I somehow missed a week or episode... Does anyone reca;; seeing that season 1 episode or could it be acually one of those "lost" episodes of DED season 1?

FORT Newbie
    I didn't remember seeing it either. Are we sure it wasn't from season 2? I say this because Brooke was donning her trademark all black S2 attire.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor
    I didn't remember seeing it either. Are we sure it wasn't from season 2? I say this because Brooke was donning her trademark all black S2 attire.
    Well, her hair looked bigger in this one, which points to a possible season 1 episode. It was more Texas-sized debutante than her recent straight and sexy look.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, the big hair was the only thing that left some doubt in my mind that this was from season 2... That and the stripdarts game (and we all know strip-games were dropped from this season)

No, that episode was from Season One and I do not think it was ever shown. My Tivo never picked it up last year. And you could really tell it was one of the earliest episodes, because Brooke was not very confident in her hosting abilities and she was pretty much subdued compared to this last season. It also said copyright 2002 at the end.

I wonder why they held it over? Didn't see anything controversial in it. Maybe they just decided to hold it over to show at the end of Season 2.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread