+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dog Eat Dog Season 1 Episode 11

FORT Newbie

Dog Eat Dog Season 1 Episode 11

I'm looking for a copy of the season 1 finale of Dog Eat Dog, featuring Darin losing consciousness underwater. It is for a new VH1 News Special about reality show victims. Any help in locating a copy of this episode would be greatly appreciated. We could include your name in the credits as a "thank you" for helping us out. Email me at Michael.Gargiulo@vh1staff.com if you have the episode and are willing to make a copy for me. Thank you!
    --Mike

LG.
    I don't have a copy, but do remember the episode. Actually, I remember reading about the incident before the series even premiered. Hopefully somebody will have it for you, but I think it was over a year ago that it aired.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Anonymous Vidcap Person AnonVidcapPsn's Avatar
    Sorry, I didn't even know about the show until the 2nd season, and even then, I never have more than about 2 or 3 episodes saved at any given time. (I just can't see myself watching Survivor or Amazing Race reruns repeatedly - let alone Grade C reality shows.) So I can't justify burning them onto CDRs, not so much for the cost of media, but the physical storage space needed would add up fast.

Wouldn't you be able to obtain relevant clips from NBC and/or the BBC for your project? Probably be of much higher quality than amateur vidcaps and you might be able to get it sans watermark.

Besides, getting a production credit would make me the "Not so anonymous any more vidcap person"
    If you are a happy employee does that make you 'gruntled'? - Jack Handey

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonVidcapPsn
    Sorry, I didn't even know about the show until the 2nd season, and even then, I never have more than about 2 or 3 episodes saved at any given time. (I just can't see myself watching Survivor or Amazing Race reruns repeatedly - let alone Grade C reality shows.) So I can't justify burning them onto CDRs, not so much for the cost of media, but the physical storage space needed would add up fast.

Wouldn't you be able to obtain relevant clips from NBC and/or the BBC for your project? Probably be of much higher quality than amateur vidcaps and you might be able to get it sans watermark.

Besides, getting a production credit would make me the "Not so anonymous any more vidcap person"

FORT Newbie
    We won't be able to get network footage for reasons too long and complicated to explain. I really need any help locating footage of any reality show, if someone could point me in the right direction.

LG.
    I'd say your best hope is Mutant Enemy. Hmmm, where is the link to his site. He's rather Brooke Burns obsessed and may just have this stuff all on tape.

Let me see if I can find ME's website link for you, as he hasn't been here in a week or so, in mourning over the end of the last season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    OK, I just checked ME's site, and I think he's only got vidcaps from season two, but maybe he's got episodes from earlier. Otherwise, I don't know where to check besides NBC. What is the Canadian network that airs them, um, have you tried them?

ME's website is: http://dogeatdogvidcaps.tripod.com/ by the way.

LG.
    you could try spylogic's website too, see if anyone there has one

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BabesOfDogEatDog/

of course they're more interested in the ladies than guys who end up half drowned making this show :rolleyes

yes, all of the FORT Dog Eat Dog recappers are female, why ARE we watching this show

Creepy Brooke stalkerů Mutant Enemy's Avatar
    I don't have any of the season 1 episodes on tape. You can download episodes off of IRC but the quality is pretty bad. I did check and there is someone who has episode 11. If 320x240 divx videos is good enough then you could use it. If you want more info PM me and I can point you in the right direction.

And the Canadian network is Global. They carried the first season I think, but I was not watching then. They didn't even carry all of season 2. Notice my vidcaps now have the little peacock in the corner instead of a cresent.
    DED vidcaps at http://dogeatdogvidcaps.tripod.com/

Its hard not to believe TV, it's spent so much time raising us. - Bart Simpson

FORT Newbie
    I need a hard copy (non-online version) for the show. Thanks for the help, but I can't use the DIVX video. Anyone out there at all have a tape?

+ Reply to Thread