+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dog Eat Dog July 29 episode - Season Finale?!?

FORT Newbie

Dog Eat Dog July 29 episode - Season Finale?!?

I don't know how credible this is, but I was just visiting this Dog Eat Dog YahooGroup, and one of the frequent posters said (in message 98) that last night's episode was the season finale.

LG.
    You know, that is probably accurate because (as mnetioned in my recap of last night's episode *plug, plug* ) it was very unusual that they did not have an ad for the next episode immediately following this show last night.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Next week the 2 hour finale of Last Comic Standing is going to be in this time slot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Then why didn't they advertise it as the season finale? I checked around and apparently last night's show was the finale for season 2, as there were a total of eleven episodes this season--same as last.

I suppose it's me but this season seemed rather short. I guess part of that was due to the fact they aired two back-to-back episodes on the premier night; plus this season started a few weeks earlier than last year.

I wonder are there any chances for re-runs after the Miss Teen USA pagent?

LG.
    I have no idea why they don't tell us anything about the scheduling of this show. I was at the official show website today and they still have Tuesday 8/7 PM listed as the timeslot, but no blurb about an upcoming episode. Maybe they are undecided if they want to slap together a couple more to show over the summer or not. I don't think it is a really hard show to produce.

There are currently no more episodes on the schedule, but they have not yet aired episode #7 of season 2. They're airing them all out of order, and in fact there were 12 this season.

+ Reply to Thread