+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheerleaders Recap: Hey Rah Rah Sister, Who You Calling a 'Dog Pound"?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinggirl
    I’m the world’s premier (and likely only) Dog Eat Dog internet re-capper. Ah yes, Brooke and I have so many things in common.

This week we have 6 NFL cheerleaders all competing for $25,000, not charity like some “celebrity” versions of game shows, but then I’ve read that the Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders are not paid for cheering (get free game tickets and some other perks, but no compensation), so hey, play for the cash sweeties, why not.
    But you have never stood next to an almost nekkid Thunder

But you are a premier recapper LG.

Where do I sign up to be compensation for the cheerleaders? I love to compensate!
    Cities that have felt my party: San Jose, San Francisco, Palo-Alto, Hollister, Ventura, Malibu, Hollywood, Costa Mesa, Las Vegas, Cancun, Orlando, New Orleans, Milwaukee, Windsor Locks, Hartford, Agawam, Springfield

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Great recap LG , alas I didn't have the stomach to watch the show entirely through, but my son gave me the highlights.

Yeah I remember that Springsteen video too

Finally watched the show last night, LG. Excellent recap! I remember thinking Courtney Cox was much foxier in Family Ties than she's ever been on Friends. I guess that makes me just as old as you.

BTW, I was pulling for the Seahawks cheerleader until she pulled that nasty trick sending Tiffany back up to the rafters. I've said this before, but the game is flawed! There oughta be a rule about not having to do two consecutive challenges. Jerks.

And, incidentally, apart from the turned-up nose on Angela, there was a very reliable way to distinguish Sheila from all of the other contestants.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie

What do DIDNT see...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Finally watched the show last night, LG. Excellent recap! I remember thinking Courtney Cox was much foxier in Family Ties than she's ever been on Friends. I guess that makes me just as old as you.

BTW, I was pulling for the Seahawks cheerleader until she pulled that nasty trick sending Tiffany back up to the rafters. I've said this before, but the game is flawed! There oughta be a rule about not having to do two consecutive challenges. Jerks.

And, incidentally, apart from the turned-up nose on Angela, there was a very reliable way to distinguish Sheila from all of the other contestants.
    Last edited by Seattle Gal; 07-16-2003 at 02:21 AM.

Hm....looks like I missed something interesting here! What did you want to say there, Seattle Gal? Or should I say...Sheila?!?

Incidentally, I AM a Seahawks fan so I was rooting for Sheila in the final challenge.

And by "jerks," I meant the show's producers, not the two remaining cheerleaders. I can see that probably wasn't clear.

Come on, Seattle Gal! Repost what you said earlier! I want to hear it.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Hm....looks like I missed something interesting here! What did you want to say there, Seattle Gal? Or should I say...Sheila?!?

Incidentally, I AM a Seahawks fan so I was rooting for Sheila in the final challenge.

And by "jerks," I meant the show's producers, not the two remaining cheerleaders. I can see that probably wasn't clear.

Come on, Seattle Gal! Repost what you said earlier! I want to hear it.
    Hahaha, well, sorry Charlie. I had to delete it. I was ALMOST as mean in my reply as our friend "Lurking Girl" is in her recap. But I choose to take the high road and keep my commentary on someone I dont know to myself. And, I will admit, she is actually quite funny - Barbie comments and all.
    That being said....
    This is a very interesting string here....the pics from the show that are on here are great! Thanks for doing that! And for the most part, I am glad you all liked the show! We had a great time doing it and believe it or not, we are ALL really good friends that talk on email daily....and yes, The "Barbies" even let the brown haired girls in on the emails. Hahaha...It was fun to see what the did with the editing and how they made each of us out to be...whatever, it was an incredible experience and I am glad that the show has such a loyal group of followers!!!
    This has been fun, thanks for all you guys do
    Sheila - Seattle

Hey, Sheila! Welcome to the FORT!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say it would be great if you could educate us a bit on how things were edited. If you could give us some behind-the-scenes info, I think your fans would be very appreciative.

And I did mention I was a Seahawks fan, right? And that I was pulling for you? I mean, that was crystal clear, wasn't it?

And stop calling me Charlie.

dog eat dog NFL cheerleader s

WELL WELL WELL ......................POOR POR Angela the top dog?????????? I though you blonds were suppose to stick together. So the reality of this is that two of them (bronco and seahawk) get the mony, and Angela gets to bite the cat, while the other three brunettes get to spit the dough also..on top of that....Whoa man.. angela I WOULD BE REALLY MAD AT OYUR OTHER BLOND PARTNERS. :stupid One more thing I'm gonig to add. The sequence where OHL answered the fashion Question....How about those cute little gestures Tiffany gave when Ohl gave an answer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12