+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dog Eat Dog Vidcap Website

Mutant Enemy

Dog Eat Dog Vidcap Website

I just created a web side dedicated to screen captures from Dog Eat Dog. I posted vidcaps of Brooke from episodes 1, 3, 4, and 5 and contestant vidcaps from episodes 1 and 5. There about 250 vidcaps there now. I will be adding as I go along.

For the moment the site is pretty bare bones, but I want to get caught up with the vidcaps first. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I'm open to criticism and suggestions. You can respond to the forum or send me a Private Message if the criticism is really harsh.

The site can be found at:

http://dogeatdogvidcaps.tripod.com/

The site should be working fine, but if you have any problems please PM me. I hate dead links, especially when they are my fault.

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar
    Good job on the site, it works just fine. Brooke is a honey.
    Aloha, Manu
    Last edited by John; 07-06-2003 at 11:11 PM.
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

Mutant Enemy
    OK so I've been working on the site for the whole weekend. I now have about 480 screen captures of Brooke and the contestants. I'm already pushing the 20 Meg limit on Tripod so I had figure out how to span the site across two Tripod accounts.

Here's what has been posted to http://dogeatdogvidcaps.tripod.com/ as of 1:00 AM July 7....hmmm.... Time for bed.

Season 2 - Episode 1 - May 27, 2003 - 36 captures of Brooke and 49 captures of the contestants.

Season 2 - Episode 2 - May 27, 2003 - One lonely vidcap of Brooke

Season 2 - Episode 3 - June 3, 2003 - 32 captures of Brooke and 96 captures of the contestants.

Season 2 - Episode 4 - June 10, 2003 - 34 captures of Brooke

Season 2 - Episode 5 - June 17, 2003 - 35 captures of Brooke and 60 captures of the contestants

Season 2 - Episode 6 - June 24, 2003 - 37 captures of Brooke and 82 captures of the contestants

Season 2 - Episode 7 - July 1, 2003 - Not posted yet

Season 2 - Episode 8 - July 8, 2003 - NFL Cheerleaders Episode. Not aired yet. 9 Cheerleader Preview Pics

I will try to do the Episode 4 contestants and complete Episode 7 as soon as possible. Any captures not done by Tuesday night will have to wait until I finish the NFL Cheerleader caps. I think people will want to see them as soon as possible.

Missin Dave
    Great Site!!!!!!!....No offense...but shouldn't the winner of episode 1(Marty) have more pictures than that girl...Jessica Ward? I mean she did one stunt and failed....he did three and won!

Mutant Enemy
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    Great Site!!!!!!!....No offense...but shouldn't the winner of episode 1(Marty) have more pictures than that girl...Jessica Ward? I mean she did one stunt and failed....he did three and won!
    Yeah I admit the captures of episode 1 are lacking in showing the other contestants. It was the first episode I did captures for and I only realized after the fact that it wasn't very balanced. I have tried to show more of everybody in the later episodes. That doesn't mean that I don't have more captures of the women. I guess I'm just a bit of a pig.

By the way, I will be trying to get captures for a bunch more episodes up next week. I have to do another marathon capture session.

LG.
    I don't think we have any vidcaps posted here yet for last week yet. *I'm really subtle*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mutant Enemy
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I don't think we have any vidcaps posted here yet for last week yet. *I'm really subtle*
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn Leghorn.
    That dog's as subtle as a hand grenade in a barrel of oatmeal.
    I'm back in the vidcapping mode. Sorry folks the real reality got in the way of my reality TV. I just did my first update in a month. Episode 9 from July 15. I will be vidcapping my way out of a hole for the next couple of days.

+ Reply to Thread