+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July 1st Recap - Beware of Inclement Weather Phenomena

Creepy Brooke stalker… Mutant Enemy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Great recap, LG!

I ws laughing pretty hard at the Harrison Ford part, too. "It's too bad...that Entertainment is my forte! And it's Harrison Ford!"

I also think they oughta come up with some sort of rule that prevents women from being sent to the Pound before they've revealed their bathing suit. In fact, maybe all players (thinking of our female viewers here, like the sensitive guy that I am) must strip down to their bathing suit before heading off to the Pound. That would be a good idea.
    Maybe they should put the dog pound on a island. Make them swim for it. And if the dog pound looses the trivia challenge the island sinks. Man I can just picture it.
    DED vidcaps at http://dogeatdogvidcaps.tripod.com/

Its hard not to believe TV, it's spent so much time raising us. - Bart Simpson

LG.
    oooh, thanks for the shots, Mutant.

For anyone who missed the episode, the bearded person that Brooke is standing closest to in the first vidcap (Brooke's elbow is near the hair), was the WOMAN of the group. :
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by Mutant Enemy
    Maybe they should put the dog pound on a island. Make them swim for it. And if the dog pound looses the trivia challenge the island sinks. Man I can just picture it.
    Excellent idea!!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

He’s very cocky and confident, which is quite rare in contestants from Brooklyn . . . ok, it’s not.

This week for the first time Brooke asks the audience to cheer for Deena while she strips her clothes to reveal a skimpy light brown bikini. I’m guessing this new “cheer for stripping” feature was added because not quite enough viewers noticed that the contestants were stripping, and by all means, we need to capitalize on that.

Is it just me, or are the guys’ swim trunks getting longer and longer every episode? Soon they’ll be doing the water challenges in Capri pants.
    OMG, that had me

Great job LG.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Anonymous Vidcap Person AnonVidcapPsn's Avatar
    Ok, Here are the vidcaps for Ep 7.. Thanks again to Mutant Enemy for getting the shots of Brooke posted for everyone!

Our intrepid contestants..

Deena Holland
    [IMG]images/img/Contestants20700.jpg[/IMG]

Thunder Parley
    [IMG]images/img/Contestants20701.jpg[/IMG]

Diana Jellinek
    [IMG]images/img/Contestants20702.jpg[/IMG]

Constantine Williams
    [IMG]images/img/Contestants20703.jpg[/IMG]

Marc Brett
    [IMG]images/img/Contestants20704.jpg[/IMG]

Julia Hughes
    [IMG]images/img/Contestants20705.jpg[/IMG]

On stage and ready to play
    [IMG]images/img/Contestants20706.jpg[/IMG]

Anonymous Vidcap Person AnonVidcapPsn's Avatar
    On to the stunts

Bungee Grab
    [IMG]images/img/stunt207bungeegrab1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/stunt207bungeegrab3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/stunt207bungeegrab2.jpg[/IMG]

Find the Bearded Lady
    [IMG]images/img/stunt207beardedlady5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/stunt207beardedlady2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/stunt207beardedlady3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/stunt207beardedlady4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/stunt207beardedlady1.jpg[/IMG]

Close call at the Collapsing Rope Bridge
    [IMG]images/img/stunt207collapsing_bridge.jpg[/IMG]

Apparently there wasn't enough gender bending already this episode so here's a guy in 6" heels attempting to walk a balance beam
    [IMG]images/img/stunt207balance_beam_in_heels. jpg[/IMG]

Finally our head to head challenge climbing water tubes
    [IMG]images/img/stunt207watertubes1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/stunt207watertubes2.jpg[/IMG]

LG.
    Very cool vidcaps, AVP.

Thunder in the plexiglas tube, why is he looking over his shoulder?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinggirl
    Very cool vidcaps, AVP.

Thunder in the plexiglas tube, why is he looking over his shoulder?
    Either he is a big dork, or he is looking to see where Diana is.

Just my fiddy-eight one hundred sixteenths of a buck.

Did anyone see the second time Thunder was going up the tube the water/mouthpiece he puked out?
    Cities that have felt my party: San Jose, San Francisco, Palo-Alto, Hollister, Ventura, Malibu, Hollywood, Costa Mesa, Las Vegas, Cancun, Orlando, New Orleans, Milwaukee, Windsor Locks, Hartford, Agawam, Springfield

Whoa, Jon Parley/conv220.01 finally got over his camera shyness. :stupid

http://www.pepperdine.edu/seaver/com...p-eds/OP03.htm

FORT Newbie
    Whoa, I just stumbled upon this thread and can't help but comment that Thunder may very well be the sexiest man I've ever seen on any reality TV show. I mean, look at his buff body, sweet car, who could ask for more?
    hhmmmmmm....Thuuunnnddderrrrrr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12