+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: June 17: Crossing That Bridge Won't Make You Top Dog

Re: June 17: Crossing That Bridge Won't Make You Top Dog

LG, that was awesome!

I missed this episode, but I feel like I just read a better version. You are freakin' hysterical! I tried to limit my favorite moments to quote but I had a hard time...

Ok, not Teeny Weenie, but Iím thinking there was a pair of socks stuffed down there. His hair is very poofy, styled with lots of expensive hair products, tested by hairstylists, not on animals. As soon as he hits the water, he looks like a drowned rat, with droopy wet hair plastered all over his head. Oooops, maybe we should have picked a woman for this stunt.
    -----
    Note, this stunt does not require a swim suit. Why did you guys pick Lara?
    -----
    so Carin went to the Pound because her birthday was in December, which is closer to June than Sik-Endís birthday of February? Lucky to have a functional VCR, I confirmed that was what Lara said. Carin is booted because December is closer to June (6 months) than February (4 months). Um, ok, I guess in Canada they use a hockey based calendar, in which July, August, September and the first half of October do not count because itís not prime hockey season, so really December is only 3 Ĺ months from June.
    -----
    Carin Tejidor is very pretty but has a disturbing Celine Dion vibe about her.
    -----
    NBC executives are cursing at their TVs right now, as that is now two females to avoid getting into swimwear tonight.
    -----
    the ugliest goatee I have ever seen. I was hoping heíd get picked for a ďwho can shave your face the fastestĒ challenge
    -----
    He is guaranteed to get wet. JR is throwing things at his TV at this point.
    -----
    Sik-End sends Lara to the Pound, yet another hot chick who will not be wearing a swim suit this episode.
    -----
    This is like climbing a ladder. Would you go down one head first? If you wanted to test out the elasticity of the safety harnesses you might.
    -----
    I think it was just overcompensation for his unfortunate last name. In most states you can legally change your name for less than $50, Brandt, something you may want to consider.
    -----
    She has no idea, but of course itís Cipro, which Iíve been on probably half a dozen times because Iím allergic to Penicillin and get scads of pesky sinus infections that last for a month, lovely Minnesota winters. Sorry, too much recapper information.
    [/B]

Holy crap! !!!

LG.
    Zhora, thanks so much for the comments. I'm just thrilled people are still reading the recap.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I knew I had forgotten something, but I couldn't figure out what. Then I realized, oh crap! I've missed two weeks worth of LG's gut-busters! I'm really glad I remembered. The last two have been totally brilliant, well, I mean all of them have really, but these last two were my favorites.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

LG.
    you know, when I got home Tuesday night this week and first realized that my tape of DED was interrupted with storm warnings I freaked out and tried PMing people here who watch on the West coast, but then I thought, what the hey, storm warnings might make for a half-decent recap too.

I'm glad you like them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Anonymous Vidcap Person AnonVidcapPsn's Avatar

More vidcaps

Semi-Delurking...

Anonymous Vidcapper Person here! =)

Sorry for the delay.. I was out of town and forgot to record the last couple weeks. Still don't have last week's episode but here's the rest of the vidcaps aside from the fantastic ones Mutant Enemy posted of Brooke.

Brant Wiwi
    Attached Images Attached Images

Carin Tejioor

Lara Rhodes

Nicki Wiens