+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vidcaps for June 3rd episode

LG.
    Hanging Upside-Down
    [IMG]images/img/hanging_upside_down.jpg[/IMG]
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Water Beam
    [IMG]images/img/water_beam.jpg[/IMG]
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    and, finally, a group shot of the contestants
    [IMG]images/img/contestants.jpg[/IMG]

If there are any scenes in particular that you want a vidcap of, let me know ASAP either by PM or email or post it here, as our mystery vidcapper has season 2 on Tivo for now, but will be letting them go soon.

Thanks again, vidcapper. Hope I can get someone for Meet My Folks when that returns in a week.

FORT Newbie
    If you have any and or all of the good ones of natasha, i would be very apreciative

FORT Newbie
    thanks for the great vidcaps!
    have they ever replayed episodes? With the recap and vidcap teases, the Jun 3 show rates as must see TV

LG.
    I don't remember NBC ever replaying an episode from the first season of Dog Eat Dog last summer, but they rating for this show are decent, so if another one of their summer series hits the skids we may get some repeats later, car92. Meet My Folks (which has the same rather schizophrenic NBC reality series scheduling problems) did have a couple repeats air last summer, but nothing from their early season 2 group just yet.

Glad you like the vidcaps and recaps. We're working on last night's episode now, and ajm, I'm emailing my vidcapper, asking if they have any more shots of Natasha available.

LG.
    Here we have a FORT exclusive - per AJM's request we've got more vidcaps of Natasha. Enjoy, and thanks again to our fantastic vidcapper. Let me put in my request for shots of luscious George getting out of the pool last night.

[IMG]images/img/getting_perky_again.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/I_so_need_to_readjust_again.jp g[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/must_readjust_first__not_wet_y et_.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/My_aren_t_we_perky.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/overexposed_maybe.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/the_inverse_jiggle_test.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/unveiling_censor_approved_biki ni.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/waterlogged_chest.jpg[/IMG]

Wow. Great pics. She's really a cutie. Thanks, Mysterious Anonymous Vidcapper Person!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie
    W O W. You are the man videocapper

LG.
    Glad you like the vidcaps, ajmarqueling and Paulie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast