+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season 2, Episode 5--Where Is It?

Season 2, Episode 5--Where Is It?

Ok, am I the only one not watching TFS right now? I'm seeing a re-run of one of the Housewives show. Where is my show????? I've looked on Bravo's website and I don't see it listed this week.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Re: Season 2, Episode 5--Where Is It?

It's on at 10:00 PM according to my TV channel online.
    Andy's been giving a bunch of promos about it constantly, as they're going to have some of the NJ and OC housewives on the show as models for the fashions.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Well, darn, I just checked out the Bravo site and they're showing Millionaire Matchmaker from back to back. They just showed a promo for Fashion Show next Tuesday. Perhaps, because they showed a lot of repeats on Thanksgiving week of other shows, instead of first run ones? I don't know, but I'm glad i checked as i am not going to tape it tonight, needless to say.

Whew, then I'm not the only one. It's on at 10 pm Eastern time, but I don't live in the Eastern time zone.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Babb,

I had checked the site after your posting, as I was getting ready to tape it.
    I was unhappy to see more of Millionaire Matchmaker listed.
    It should be on next week, though.

They skipped this week, but the previewed show with "the housewives" is on the schedule for next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Watched last night for a bit. Couldn't stand it. The Asian guy...sigh...sorry but not everyone has your same tastes. Both green dresses looked like stripper dresses. Working in groups???? No comment on Iman.
    Will not be watching again.

I'm sick of these Housewives showing up on shows that I like. If I wanted to watch them I would.

I was so irritated with Danielle's crying that it was hard to enjoy the show. Calvin continues to be an arse, but then they keep him there for the drama.

I enjoyed last night's show and seeing the housewives, esp. Dina. I hope she returns to NJ.

THe dresses weren't very good, though. It was good to see how much some of them had changed the dresses around after the initial concept / design. Sad, though, that some looked worse.
    On another note, I totally love Isaac. It was so sweet to hear his voice in the background saying "bye, darling" to Colnessa (sp?) when she was 'out of fashion'.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4127297;
    I enjoyed last night's show and seeing the housewives, esp. Dina. I hope she returns to NJ.

THe dresses weren't very good, though. It was good to see how much some of them had changed the dresses around after the initial concept / design. Sad, though, that some looked worse.
    On another note, I totally love Isaac. It was so sweet to hear his voice in the background saying "bye, darling" to Colnessa (sp?) when she was 'out of fashion'.
    Isaac seems really nice but after reading Tim Gunn's book where he states how much he dislikes him, I keep wondering why. Probably will never know because Tim really doesn't gossip just for gossip's sake. Darn it.

+ Reply to Thread