BRAVO UNSPOOLS A BRAND NEW SEASON OF "THE FASHION SHOW" PREMIERING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9 AT 10PM (ET/PT) Fashion Icon Iman and Acclaimed Designer Isaac Mizrahi, along with Harper's Bazaar's Laura Brown, Unveil 12 New Designers
Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM (ET/PT)
Released by Bravo
NEW YORK - October 6, 2010 - Bravo threads a brand new twist into an all-new season of "The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection," as fashion icon Iman and internationally acclaimed designer Isaac Mizrahi unveil 12 professional designers for a runway battle in a first-ever fashion house duel. Harper's Bazaar's Laura Brown will serve as series judge alongside hosts Iman and Mizrahi. "The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection" premieres on Bravo on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. For more information, visit Top Chef, Real Housewives, Inside the Actors Studio, and Other Bravo TV Shows | Bravo TV Official Site
. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR
"Season two of 'The Fashion Show' is must see TV. It's beyond that, it's live-for TV," said Mizrahi. "Giant fashion shows every week, amazing guest judges, and fabulous fabulous clothes. Not to mention the elegant and hilarious Iman. I'm glued."
"The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection" will split 12 talented men and women into two fashion houses and each "house" must work together, not only to create a cohesive collection each week, but also to produce a live fashion show in every episode. From the set, to the music and lighting, these contestants will be pushed harder than ever before as they lay it all on the line for a chance to create the ultimate collection and to win $125,000 furnished by TRESemme Professional Hair Care. For a sneak peek at the series go to: The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection - Videos - Previews - Creating the Ultimate Collection | Bravo TV Official Site
To meet the new designers, visit Top Chef, Real Housewives, Inside the Actors Studio, and Other Bravo TV Shows | Bravo TV Official Site
. The 12 contestants include:
· Calvin Tran , 34 - Urbana, IL.; Resides in New York, NY and Chicago, IL
· Cesar Galindo, 44 - Hometown: Houston, TX; Resides in New York, NY
· Cindy Ayvar, 27 - Acapulco, Mexico; Resides in Van Nuys, CA.
· David D'Angelo Caldwell, 31 - Choctaw, OK.; Resides in New York, NY
· Dominique Pearl David, 21 - Hometown Ojai, CA; Resides in New York, NY
· Eduardo de las Casas, 40 - Hometown: Lima, Peru.; Resides in Wilton Manors, FL
· Francine Simmons, 33 - Newark, DE.; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
· Golnessa Farmanara, 29 - Hometown: Tehran, Iran.; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
· Jeffrey Williams, 26 - Hometown: Seattle, WA.; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
· Mike Vensel, 35 - Hometown: Pittsburg, PA.; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
· Rolando Tamez, 24 - Hometown: Houston, TX.; Resides in Houston, TX
· Tamara Nicole Jones, 24-Hometown: Chicago, IL; Resides in Chicago, IL
Harper's Bazaar's Features and Special Projects Director, Laura Brown, joins Mizrahi and Iman as series judge. Brown joined Bazaar in 2005 and in addition to booking all of the magazine's covers, she has produced some of the most revolutionary fashion features for the publication, including sending The Simpsons to Paris; introducing Oscar de la Renta to Oscar the Grouch; and recasting iconic Pedro Almodovar film scenes with fashion's elite.
The first season of "The Fashion Show" averaged more than one million viewers. Left/Right Productions will produce the second season for Bravo with Banks Tarver and Ken Druckerman as executive producers.
Read more: Breaking News - Bravo Unspools a Brand New Season of "The Fashion Show" Premiering Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM (ET/PT) | TheFutonCritic.com