+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'TFS Ultimate Collection' - Season 2 premieres Nov. 9th (News & Speculation)

Re: 'TFS Ultimate Collection' - Season 2 premieres Nov. 9th (News & Speculation)

I liked the show - sort of. Maybe it will grow on me.

I think Iman is stunning but I had a hard time with her being so stern, almost robotic. IMO, it took away from her beauty. I have always liked Isaac.
    Last edited by Oompaloopa; 11-11-2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: typo
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Re: 'TFS Ultimate Collection' - Season 2 premieres Nov. 9th (News & Speculation)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Babbred
    Is there anybody watching besides me? And since it's no longer on hiatus, is there a way to move it up with the current shows?

I'm definitely watching but couldn't find a forum for this show until I read that it was under "Shows not being covered."
    Hope someone can let the mods know we'd like to see it where we could find it more easily. I would but being new here, I have no idea how to contact them (or do a lot of other things also!!

I watched last season but didn't really like it. Of course, at that time, nothing could come close to Project Runway in my mind..........not so much anymore since PR's last season!
    I like the addition of Iman. She's a gorgeous, over the top diva in the truest sense and perfect for the role. I prefer someone like her rather someone I didn't know like last season. To me, when she speaks, I feel she knows what she's talking about.
    Hoping for some good interactions between all the contestants. Looks good so far. Calvin is a real piece of work and that's what I like!

FORT Regular

I watched the last version,and this version has a LOT of interesting twists with the House concept,and with the change in hosts. IMAN is something else! Now,there is a Supermodel indeed!

I will watch,of course. After PR's debacle,TFS may actually catch on this time around. It was not too bad in the first version actually.

I do think that PR has a better class of model than TFS,they need to upgrade that right away. Some of the ones on this first catwalk were not first rate in looks or walk or display of the clothes. Not open the jacket...really? That needs to change.

But it was an exciting first episode!

FORT Fogey

I will watch this show throughout. While the formula is still not quite right, it is much improved over its first attempt.

I enjoy the arts in general - which I take to include clothing design. I can get past the production issues if the "art" is good. I think there are a handful of really great designers on this show - unlike Project Runway where there are usually only 3-4, so I'm looking forward to the show.

As long as Itzak and Iman don't make the show about them, I'll be o.k. with it. My one pet peave is the sheet reveal. That is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4104948;
    My one pet peave is the sheet reveal. That is just stupid.
    I thought that was just Team Syx's reveal that they decided would look cool. I don't think Team Nami did that, nor did they need to. They had the winning looks as well as the winning runway.

Does anyone know when the show repetas over the weekend?
    Would like to catch it.
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;4104968;
    I thought that was just Team Syx's reveal that they decided would look cool. I don't think Team Nami did that, nor did they need to. They had the winning looks as well as the winning runway.
    Yeah, I rewatched it. You are right...it was Team Syx's idea. The creepy guy from Chicago wanted to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4105005;
    Does anyone know when the show repetas over the weekend?
    Would like to catch it.
    TIA
    Boy. I just watched a repeat but I couldn't tell you when it was

I think the NY and OC Housewives are on tomorrow night, Tuesday, at 10 pm PST.

Question - When was Ashley Zarlin ever considered a Housewife?

The Real Housewives of... Gossip: Housewives Visit Bravo's "The Fashion Show"

She wasn't but then again many of the women of every season are hardly considered housewives. She was part of the cast. The designer who made her dress for the show tonight should have been sent packing.....Little Bo Peep without her sheep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12