+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3556893;
    Rami Kashou was the PR season 4 draper extraordinaire.
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3556874;
    Wasn't his name Ramie? Yes, he would have killed this challenge!!
    Thanks for the catch!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3556936;
    YAY! Merlin is in the house "I'm back beetches!!"

I hope Johnny leaves because that was a really awful thing he did. He thought no one would notice!

Bye, bye Johnny. You were way in over your head from the very beginning.

Oh no you didn't just say that it wasn't a knockoff, just very similar. What a dope.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Thank the fashion gods! Johnny finally is off the show. He needed to go from the start. And wasn't even good drama.

I like the final 4. I like Anna's point of view. I can't wait to see what they are going to present.

FORT Newbie

I'm surprised by how much they hated JP's dress. I really liked it. The fit was perfect. Maybe the velvet problems just did not show on TV. I think the hosts were busting Dan's chops about the grey in the workroom. That dress was so sophisticated. Loved Anna's dress.

Kay

Anna's dress was nice and very well made (she better), but it just feels like stuff we have seen before. And her pleating is very Leanne from PR. I liked Daniella's neck on her dress, but the crystals were a little too sparse and didn't make a good design. The designers seemed really afraid of using the crystals, I guess they are not very easy to work with, but I would have loved to see someone really go crazy with them and make a statement. Reco really dropped the ball on this one, and his execution is usually so meticulous. Johnny left about ten episodes too late. I can't believe him trying to blame Angel after the way he treated her. This show has done one better than Project Runway in getting rid of the person who did a knockoff. They should have done that with Kenley. Of course, Kenley has some actual talent. The jury is still out on Johnny, I think. If this show comes back, they have to do a better job at casting. I am sure there are plenty of good designers with great TV personalities. And they don't all have to be outrageous. Leanne last season was nearly comatose, but her work spoke volumes.

old cow

HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE Johnny is fianlly gone! I would have thrown my TV out the window if he had stayed & J.P. had left!

Ive gotta give it too Anna, she maybe dull as paint to watch on TV but dang that girl can make some nice outfits. Her dress last nite was beautiful and should have won! Daniella's dress was nice also. I was nervous about the grey color and im still not 100% sold on the color but the beading work she did around the shoulders and the open back was stunning!

Um as far as Reco goes, meh. I wasnt floored by it and i was expecting more from him but it was just meh too me.

J.P., i did like his dress--not love it but liked it. Yea the velvet does make a dress look a little to Reniassance Fair-ish but still nice enuff and the beading work on the side was pretty.

Johnny just a wasted of air, space, and time! And speaking of Johnny did it seem to anyone that he was being especially rotten last nite. I mean his behavior was almost over-the-top. Blaming Angel for his dress? wtf?! Disgusting, glad he is gone

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3556936;
    YAY! Merlin is in the house "I'm back beetches!!"

I couldnt have been more happy to see Merlin again! But i do wonder why they didnt bring all of the contestants back? What about Lidia, Markus, or some of the others?

So there isnt going to be a reunion show? Does anybody know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast