+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Six Collections - Photos at BravoTV.com (SPOILERS)

Final Six Collections - Photos at BravoTV.com (SPOILERS)

For some unknown reason, Bravo has chosen now to release photos of the final collections of the Season 1 finalists and decoys (the final 6 contestants as of this week's episode).

The Fashion Show - Photos - Bravo TV Official Site

They haven't even uploaded a recap of the 6/25 episode yet, but they are spoiling the finale collections, which were shown at Cipriani Wall Street at some point recently.

I for one am puzzled.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

old cow

Re: Final Six Collections - Photos at BravoTV.com (SPOILERS)

so ummmmmmm...huh? I thought there was only going to be a final 4 showing their complete collections.

well from the pics i saw i liked Reco and Anna's collections the most. As much as i like Merlin i thought his collection was a little to costumey and J.P., Daniella, and Johnny's stuff was just dull and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3531907;
    so ummmmmmm...huh? I thought there was only going to be a final 4 showing their complete collections.
    If they are following the same protocols that PR does, the final runway show must have taken place this week. Knowing that photos of the collections will leak before the final episode airs, they had all the remaining designers as of this week's aired episode create and show collections, so that the actual chosen finalists aren't spoiled as well.

FORT Fogey

Not much color anywhere...and Johnny's outfits were UGLY

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3531907;

well from the pics i saw i liked Reco and Anna's collections the most. As much as i like Merlin i thought his collection was a little to costumey and J.P., Daniella, and Johnny's stuff was just dull and boring.
    You're definitely right on about Merlin's collection. And what's so bad is that he had to wear a Heat Miser wig also!

JP's collection reminds me of Santino's Blade Runner look he was striving for when he was a guest on Top Design.

I can't help but think of Johnny having problems sewing his simplistic ho-designs.

Reco never fails to impress me.

I've forgotten what Daniella and, and partly, Anna's collections look like. That tells me that I was not that impressed for the most part.

Is there a site that shows full episodes? I keep missing the shows. I'm already going on three episodes behind.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3533121;

Is there a site that shows full episodes? I keep missing the shows. I'm already going on three episodes behind.
    I mentioned this on another thread. There are no repeat shows. Everytime ( like daily) I run through the show guide on Bravo....they have marathons of lots of other shows...but not even the one current episode of the FS being shown.

old cow

Yea its like Bravo has given up on TFS. They dont air alot of the episodes. But try the Bravo website. (i think its bravotv.com) You can watch some episodes on there and iTunes has the episodes available for download as well (for $1.99 an episode)

Bravo does rerun TFS episodes throughout the week, but the trouble is there are so many dang Housewives shows that their repeats seem to monopolize the schedule.

Thanks for pointing out this link to their collections.

Anna and Reco's were definitely the best.
    JeanPaul's collection was one hideously drape-y thing after another...bleh.
    Daniella's I don't even remember what that was like, and Johnny's all looked pretty much the same.
    Merlin's collection was very wild... colorful and flamboyant styles. He seems like a very talented, yet crazy, little man; I will miss seeing him on the show.

FORT Fogey

I adore Reco, JP, Merlin, and Anna.

Those have been my favs from day 1. I hope 1 & 2 are Reco and Anna.

I think Merlin and JP are really inventive - but they need to reign it in. I wish they would have been 3 & 4. Daniella does some nice things - on occassion, and Johnny does some nice things once in a blue moon. And even when they have their moments, none of it is exceptionally pretty or interesting.

I ALWAYS look forward to seeing what Reco, Merlin, JP and Anna design, though.

P.S. In case Bravo is reading this.....the show is too dark and gloomy and get rid of the corridor gossip-fests. The contestants don't even look like they are enjoying the experience....why should the viewer?

I like everything else - the addition of an audience with fashion experts, Isaac, Kelly, Fern, and a guest judge, but it seeps doom and gloom. Not fun. Please change. I'm not sure if I'll watch Project Runway or not (o.k. I probably will), but I can do with two such shows so I hope the Fashion Show sticks around.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-03-2009 at 03:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast