+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Who is going to try to bring Reco down? Stay tuned!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Re: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This episode looks to be full of drama and tears... can't wait!

Glad to see Anna shining in this Quick Challenge. She's my favorite underdog.

And she wins!

Did MizRo say "toodle-oo" when he was leaving after the mini challenge? Hahah

Merlin: "these beetches set us up, they want us out of here" LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3526567;
    Glad to see Anna shining in this Quick Challenge. She's my favorite underdog.

And she wins!
    I know nothing about fashion, but I watched the recent Coco Channel miniseries and totally saw where Anna was coming from with the dress.

The judges were right, though, that the jacket was completely wrong.

Still, I loved Coco and I loved Anna's spin on her work. It was really nice.

I can't believe Samurai Johnny won again. That's just wrong on so many levels. I officially can't stand him now.

Merlin was full on hilarious, but Reco was painful to watch. He was utterly shattered, and had they sent him home it would have been criminal. It helps immensely if you can build and update previous designers, even the icons, but as long as you can make beautiful clothes, that's all that matters. Sewing IS better than knowing, Isaac. Miss Shoulder Pads proved that...

is anyone else tired of Daniella's constant scowling?
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you don’t buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Boy, nobody is interested in commenting on this show. Haven was just on borrowed time on this show. After she prissily corrected Isaac about the culottes last show, you just knew she couldn't make a mistake. And what a mistake that was! That was the right elimination because at least Reco knew nothing about Halston which is totally understandable for someone who is basically self taught and away, chronologically and geographically, from that whole New York 80's glamor that was Halston. But Haven redeemed herself by being so nice to Reco. Did anyone notice how teary everybody was, except Daniella. I am with CourtneyLove above. I am sick of her face. She seems to operate on two modes: smug and contemptuous.

I hated the drama making tactic of letting one contestant handicap the others. It is such a contrived way of trying to make things interesting. Project Runway keeps that to a minimum, and it is so much better that way. Most people tuning in to this show want just to appreciate the talent of the participants, not watch fake drama unfold.

I can't believe Johnny won. I agree with Isaac's comment during the runway show that his design was too much on the money. He has shown absolutely no vision. By now you pretty much know what to expect from the other designers, but he is just a cypher who dresses like a homeless Japanese woman.

I would put good money that the comment we heard on the previews about a design being a combination of shower curtain and droopy diapers is directed at Jean Paul. The man cannot design something even close to tight fitting. Sometimes it works, like with his first design in the show and this one, but I wonder what else he can do.

I felt bad for Rico but I don't care about his excuse of not knowing about such iconic figures because he's self taught, etc, etc.

If you want to be taken serious about your craft you should make an effort to research your stuff. Libraries, magazines, the interweb, nowadays there is no excuse to say the information it's not within reach.

I agree that sewing is better than knowing, in the show. Outside, not so much.

FORT Fogey

I have noticed that Bravo is not repeating this show as much as they did earlier...even prior to last night's show, there was no marathon of previous shows...as often happens. I never got to see last week and figured that I would watch for two hours and get the old and the new...but nothing.

The lack of people posting here may also tell us that the numbers are way down and they are not going to waste the time showing it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast