+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3463656;
    Reco is starting to remind me of Jimmy Walker.... Dy-no-mite!
    I hear ya........

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3463656;
    Reco is starting to remind me of Jimmy Walker.... Dy-no-mite!
    He's the reason why I watch the show. The rest of them of quite boring, with the exception of that Liberaci guy. His comentary keeps me in stitches He reminds me of Christian from Project Runway.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3463625;
    Who was the one who had the built in shoe storage in the coat? Who would want to walk around lugging 5 prs of shoes on their back, what an idiotic idea. They would look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame in that.
    Yeah I agree, that was a hot mess.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3463618;
    i gotta admit Reco's jacket was really good and really functional! good job
    I thought he should have won. Because it did make the best practical sense, and like the judge said, more saleable.

FORT Newbie

It's time to bag the teams. I want to see these ppl responsible for their own work and able to win or lose for what they did on their own. The fact that Reco could not win makes this flaw in the show obvious. He does remind me of Jimmy Walker. i was trying to place him, and that's perfect. However, we may be stuck w teams b/c the audience picks the winning/losing teams and teh judges take it from there. At least mix it up a little now.

I was POed for Daniella. She was robbed. Obviously she did not want to be on the losing team, and she helped the raincoat guy. The decent thing for him to do would have been to acknowledge her contribution before she said anything. I also did not like how the judges (esp Norma Kamali) told her it was "her secret". Maybe that is true when you are a design director, but this is a contest. Are they a team or aren't they? She definitely contributed heavily to his win. Next time, she should use her ideas for herself, especially if the judges do not plan to acknowledge teamwork on individual garments.

Kay

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3463862;
    Also, I don't like the little discussions between Isaac, kelly, and they 3rd regular judge in the hallway. It is too staged and seems like filler.
    Yea i agree as well. Maybe also a little highschool-ish...the way they pile up in a closet and gossip...idk just seems weird.

But other than that im starting to like the show more now. My favs seem to be Reco, Keith, and maybe James Paul...not 100% sure about him though

I'm really sick of the teams. I want to see what these people can create on their own, without other contestants constantly there to help coach or direct if they're lost. It would be nice to see color and fabric choices that were individual as well... And what's with the sewing thing? Project Runway NEVER seemed to have this many issues with people being able to sew! I like Izaac's commentary, but Kelly doesn't seem as interesting as Heidi...

Also, I don't like the way the runway is set up either, with all the cameras & dramatic shape. I also feel it's harder to see the clothes and even see the models walk, because it's not straight and barely gives them three steps before turning or changing direction. Hmm.

Merlin needs to SHUT UP. I hate the guy, but I will admit, he's talented. So far I like Daniela, Reco, Keith, and James Paul the best.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

I'd rather hear music and see the clothes. I don't want to hear them talking while the clothes are coming out.

Interesting that the three admitted non-sewers are on the same team!!! It's great that we got rid of Marcus this week...too bad we can't get rid of both Haven and Johnny next week and be done with them!

FORT Fogey

I finally got caught up on this show and while it it isn't PR, it will do. There is really nothing that I don't like about it. I am getting to see the personalities and the more talented contestants. I like the two hosts. The seemed to have purposely left out a mentor ( like how are you going to get anybody to be equal to Tim?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast