+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Family is on hiatus until summer

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar

make-up episodes??

Has anyone seen anything about when they will air the shows that have been pre-emptied? I'm scared they will air at some odd time and I will miss them.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

The web site just says "to be announced". I'm thinking "Family Girl" is right, and they'll be finished off this summer.

FORT Newbie

"THE FAMILY" WILL RETURN!

Hi,

I'm one of the Supervising Producers of "THE FAMILY." And I just wanted to let everybody know that "The Family" will definitely be coming back, in full force, this summer!

ABC didn't want the show to get lost in a sea of news preemptions, so they’ve decided to relaunch the entire series, in primetime, this summer...with a big, new promotional campaign.

We just finished episodes 5 and 6 (which are the best shows yet!), and we're hard at work on the final 3. ABC loves the show, and has been very supportive of the whole process. And I really feel this will help the show expand its audience.

So I hope all "The Family" fans will spread the word. "The Family" will return...and I promise it'll be worth the wait!

Thank you, FamilyMaker, for thinking of us, and keeping us updated.

I can't wait. As much as I hate to admit it, I missed this show last night. I need my weekly dose of George Hamilton cheese.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I really missed it too. I am not a very patient person so I am not happy about waiting till summer. I have been trying to be patient for The Amazing Race also, guess that means I just have more to look forward to!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    As long as it comes back. I'm okay. Seems I was watching "The Mole" once upon a time and then it just stopped and I never did see when or if it came back.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Thats right, the same thing happened to The Mole 2: The Next Betrayal. I watched the first three episodes and then they waited to start over that summer.

FORT Newbie

The Show

If ABC is so happy and or excited about the show, how come it makes no listing of the show and or its whereabouts on its website?

Probably because they've pulled it off the air until summer.

But a small insiders tip - if you click the logo at the top of this page, it'll take you to The Family page on the ABC site, which you can't get to through the normal way.

+ Reply to Thread