+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Person to be brought back into game??

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar

Person to be brought back into game??

Have they ever said how the person will be brought back into the game?
    Will it be a game of chance?
    Will the family members vote to bring one member back in?
    Will the trustee's decide to bring someone back?

: : :
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Just a Girl Having Fun
    I might be wrong (I'll admit that I am now and then!) but I thought I read/heard/sensed/whatever that the family members would choose who would return to the game.

Catherine
    "I wrote this story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation, but never missed it." Mae West

They haven't said on the show what the mechanism will be for re-inserting a denied player.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie
    i think that the family members choose who goes back into the game.

I don't think I like that the family choses. I would rather it was a game of chance. You know that there is no way the family would bring Marie, Mike or Dawn Marie back into the game. At least with a game of chance they are all equal. I wonder if the family knows how it is going to work??
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

FORT Fogey
    Since when is Dawn Marie out of the running?

She isn't and neither is Mike. I am saying that if they would get the boot that they wouldn't have much of a chance to get back in. THE FAMILY wouldn't want them cause they (at least Mike and Marie) aren't real family and wouldn't share the money....according to Aunt Donna.

I think Aunt Donna may be in for a surprise if she expects her family to share the money. :grin

I think it's safe to say that the family does NOT know the mechanism for having a player re-enter the game. At this point, nobody does.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey

How do we really feel?

Most of the family members have no redeeming features that I can determine. Their lack of class is only enhanced by their bad attitudes.

I understand your point about Dawn Marie now, Voyager. The family dislikes her even more than they do Mike.

This is such a train wreck of a show, it's hard to look away, isn't it?

It's the job of the Board of Trustees aka the Staff to show their disdain for these people and I think that helps me to watch it, otherwise I would have turned it off.

Frankly, I don't want ANY of them to get the money, especially the dreadful Godfather and Godmother. You notice that the logo for 'The Family' is the same as for 'The Godfather' by Mario Puzo.

+ Reply to Thread