+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scenes from upcoming episodes - shades of LOVE CRUISE!!!!!!!

LG.

Scenes from upcoming episodes - shades of LOVE CRUISE!!!!!!!

[rant]ok, so I've seen both episodes of this show and at the end of each they've shown us "scenes from upcoming episodes" which in a normal context would mean the NEXT episode, but here, not so much. Last week we saw someone in the family take out George with a golf cart. Was that in this week's show? No. But the clip was in this weeks "Scenes from upcoming episodes" so maybe it will be on next week and maybe it will be on the season finale, who knows. Grrrr. I hate that. Show us scenes from the next episode so we can predict what they're going to do, you doofuses.

Ok, got that out of my system. It has just been a pet peeve of mine since Fox first trotted out that "style" of previews with the now infamous Love Cruise reality tv series which aired in the fall of 2000. They showed the same clip of psycho-girl Toni with her eyes bulging out of her head while she shook her finger at Jeanette every single episode and it didn't appear until almost the end of the show. Come on. [/rant]

ok, I'd also like to add, I loved Love Cruise despite of the stupid previews and would love to see Love Cruise 2.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I never caught Love Cruise, LG. The first time I ever saw this style was with Joe Millionaire, and it drives me nuts too!

LG.
    It must be a Fox thing, Wayner, as I don't recall any other networks doing it, but STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Love Cruise was hilarious! I actually thought it was great that we didn't see Bugeye's big blowup until the final episode. Maybe we'll witness George's death by golf cart in the final climactic episode this time. Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

Good catch, LG!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    ah, I forgot, this is on ABC, so it's not just FOX, and it's spreading. STOP!!!

And Paulie, that would be too funny, George's demise in the final episode. Has anyone seen George since this was filmed?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    C'mon Paulie, we know that you hope George is killed next week - if you have to wait until the final episode you're going to blow a fuse. I don't understand why you can't just embrace George's character the way I do.

I love cheese.

LG.
    George is great! I can't believe Paulie doesn't like him. I smile everytime I see Wayner's avatar.

George blows. He was OK last night until his cheesy Evil Muppet laugh after saying, "Let's haul ass!"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I did not think that killing George was part of the contest to win the money. I wonder what the trustees will think of that.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

No, they can't kill George. He is the cheese that holds this show together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast