+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 - 03/11

Episode 2 - 03/11

THE FAMILY PLAYS A SURPRISING POLO MATCH, AND RINGO GIVES THE SKEPTICAL GROUP ETIQUETTE LESSONS, ON "THE FAMILY," TUESDAY, MARCH 11 ON ABC

"Episode 102" -- Ringo, the social secretary, gives his first etiquette lesson to the dubious group with hilarious results. The family gets suited up for an exciting day of polo with a twist -- instead of polo ponies, they ride donkeys. Winners get a moonlit dinner on a yacht, and losers make do on land with hamburgers. And, an infuriated Anthony demands to know who painted his toenails while he slept. Find out which family member joins the already-eliminated Cousin Robert, on "The Family," TUESDAY, MARCH 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Family" follows the exploits of an extended clan of 10 family members as they compete to win a million dollars on a Palm Beach estate, with their every need attended to by a full domestic staff. In each episode, they compete in fantasy competitions for amazing prizes and also in elimination contests. The elimination contests result each week in two losers whose names are put before a secret board of trustees -- the household help. The identity of the secret board is hidden from the family until the final episode. One family member is eliminated each week, but they all stay on in the house, competing in the fantasy competitions. And, in the last episode, the family itself will vote for one eliminated person to re-enter the competition for the million dollars.

The series, which is the first internally created project for ABC from Buena Vista Productions, is executive-produced by Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner, who helmed "Big Brother" 2 and 3. Mindy Moore ("The View") is co-executive producer. Danny Salles is director. "The Family" is produced by Buena Vista Productions in association with Shapiro / Grodner Productions.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    They paint Anthony's toenails? Man, they are more mature than I thought!

They'll probably all be trying to lose so they can get the burgers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Good one, Fluff!

Man, no posts in this entire forum since Sunday - I think there's an echo in here! C'mon folks, Ep 2 is tonight - who's going to get the boot?!!!

LG.
    I think Ed is next to go. Uncle Mike wants to maintain dominance in the family, so I think he might try to take out Ed as Anthony is young and Uncle Mike's son, but Ed is a nephew and also a bit of a game player. Then again, maybe Uncle Mike is not in as much control as he wants to be, but short of dumping Mike the warehouse guy (which I don't think the staff will let happen), Uncle Mike would rather be competing against weaker family members at the end.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I hope Aunt Donna gets the boot.

I don't think the staff would have any hesitation to boot her, if she was one of the two available.

LG.
    Do we know, are the family members going to continue to "nominate" the final two for the board of trustees each week, like they did with the auction with the pictures in the first episode, or will there be other ways for people to get in front of the board, more random ways of ending up there?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I would love to see some games lead to the two to go before the trustees.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    me too, feif, otherwise Mike will be there every week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast