+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 2 - 03/11

hWAYNER! I need the recap too! I was dazed from American Idol, and didn't remember what night this thing was on either. Like Feifer, I only caught the ending creds and was like WTF? I was severely displeased that the only part of the show I caught was of Anthony (?) rubbing lotion on himself in front of a mirror for an inordinate amount of time. *shudder*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

SG, I am so with you on that point. I could have lived my entire life completely fulfilled without seeing that doofus with the doorag smather his body with oil.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Wow, no pressure, eh? Since the show doesn't end until 10pm on Tuesdays, my goal is to try to get the recaps up sometime on Wednesday night. Sure, I could stay up all night, but then you guys would have to send Starbucks to my office all day.

I thought this episode was better than the first one. This time the "contests" were more fun; a donkey polo match and then "Family Craps". After 18 rolls of the dice (questions), in which family members bet true or false, the one with the least amount of money left had their name sent to the Secret Board of Trustees. And that person got to choose who's name went with them.

Bottom line: Melinda lost, took Dawn Marie (who was WAAAAAY more annoying this week than last), and the Board voted to keep Melinda away from the cash. Must have been an editing thing, because while she had her whiney moments, she never came close to matching Dawn Marie's pitch.

And I agree with you on the oil, Feif, but did you or Snowflakegirl hear the music? It was purposefully reminiscent of "Saturday Night Fever" - I was busting laughing at that!

Agreed on the contests, Wayner. Much better this time.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It was a good episode. The donkey polo was hilarious.

I'm glad Melinda got the boot instead of Dawn Marie. She was really annoying. I'm beginning to like Dawn Marie, even though she is a bit of a whiner.

FORT Newbie
    It is SO weird seeing the contestant I know every day. I've got a good poker face, as do most other people around here. After last night some people have said to the contestant that they're rooting for him/her. Are they telling the truth? Doubtful. Why say anything at all? I would never express insincere support for this individual.

Originally posted by Wayner
    Wow, no pressure, eh? Since the show doesn't end until 10pm on Tuesdays, my goal is to try to get the recaps up sometime on Wednesday night. Sure, I could stay up all night, but then you guys would have to send Starbucks to my office all day.
    Starbucks delivery should be there in 15 minutes. They are setting up a stand outside your office. Now where is my....I mean the recap?

Originally posted by Wayner
    And I agree with you on the oil, Feif, but did you or Snowflakegirl hear the music? It was purposefully reminiscent of "Saturday Night Fever" - I was busting laughing at that!
    I loved the audio. I was seriously trying to forget the visual. Thanks for reminding me. :rolleyes:
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Well, this was the first episode that I watched completely. It's pretty good. I like the conflict and everything. I'm actually surprised Melinda got denied over Dawn Marie. I find Dawn Marie very irritating. If I'd been Melinda, I wouldn't have even said anything about Dawn Marie having the 2nd least amount of chips. I would have just said...I pick Dawn Marie. Or...maybe Donna!

am I still a FORT newbie? ophelia's Avatar
    Aunt Donna's got to go. She is a nasty piece of work, that one.
    I don't like many of them -- I kind of like Mike, (the one the rest of the family doesn't seem to like much), but the other men are not that interesting. Jill and Maria seem okay amongst the women, but no one has really stood out except that nasty nasty Donna, and her "kneel-and-kiss-my-ring" husband of hers, Mike. What a pair. Yikes.
    I can't help it if I'm lucky--Bob Dylan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123